Comics Collection Lustomic Collection [2024-03-27] [Lustomic]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Nineanon

Oct 23, 2017
That's the funniest 'policy' yet. I imagine it'll really inspire people who pay you to keep paying, that you're willing to punish all of them, repeatedly, because pirates exist like they always have.

Lopui

Mar 23, 2022
Just glad if he delete or dosent continue is "work" or stories because of pirating , that shit is just awful , the artwork and stories are so bad and predictable

Kendra4bbc

Jan 19, 2020
I don't want to kill his shit but for FUCKS SAKE, why doesn't someone just make a doesn't someone just create a Devin Dickie thread... I just keep looking for lustomic on here and its all DD stuff. .... Can't someone make a separate thread??

Spike1958

May 13, 2019
Ok. If nobody here wants to see new stories, I won't publish them here. I like Lustomic comics very much, but I didn't see any new here for a long time.
In the absence of another thread being started, please keep posting. I'm not sure why anyone has an issue with catch all sissy stuff being posted. If people don't like it, just pass over those posts.

Lopui

Mar 23, 2022
Ok. If nobody here wants to see new stories, I won't publish them here. I like Lustomic comics very much, but I didn't see any new here for a long time.
Some want to see it but not in a Lustomic
In the absence of another thread being started, please keep posting. I'm not sure why anyone has an issue with catch all sissy stuff being posted. If people don't like it, just pass over those posts.
Start on another one then , you can do it its pretty simple buddy lol .....

Reactions: Rob343429

Kendra4bbc

Jan 19, 2020
Because... we get alerted when something is posted and we want LUSTOMIC here on a lustomic thread. So no. I don't want to scroll past it.

Its about organization. And some of DD's stuff actually takes me out of wanting to read Lustomic stuff because its all maledom. I want to see Femdom.

It's a Lustomic thread... that's what it is. Why actively post shit that isn't.

rubberboynl

Sep 16, 2019
Trans-Domina :: Private Club

The Trans-Domina's Private Club is working splendidly attracting so many pretty new slaves to play with. Unfortunately one of those slaves couldn't keep her mouth shut which leads to the total humiliation of the Trans-Domina at the hands of an old enemy!

22 gorgeous full color pages.

Kendra4bbc

Jan 19, 2020
Trans-Domina :: Private Club

The Trans-Domina's Private Club is working splendidly attracting so many pretty new slaves to play with. Unfortunately one of those slaves couldn't keep her mouth shut which leads to the total humiliation of the Trans-Domina at the hands of an old enemy!

22 gorgeous full color pages.

Thanks!!

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes