Comics Collection Lustomic Collection [2024-03-27] [Lustomic]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

malvos3

Jun 27, 2019
I am not 100% but I think the 8muses forum is back (with a google search)
It is. Unfortunately it looks like everyone, except for the people specifically invited by the new site operators, are starting from scratch, so I'm currently waiting for admins to approve the registration. I may be wrong, but I think there's a few Lustomic comics already posted over there that haven't been shared here if anyone already has an active account and wants to share them over here.

Reactions: Bossyboots

malvos3

Jun 27, 2019
oh is that why my confirmation email is not showing up? I kept resending the confirmation email but it's not showing up in my inboxes or junk.
Actually, mine started at waiting for admin approval during the first day or so after signing up, then changed to "Your account is currently awaiting confirmation. Confirmation was sent to..." and I also am not actually receiving the confirmation email no matter how many times I tried to resend it. Also tried changing the email address, checking spam folders, etc. No luck. Guess it's not just me. :confused:

Worst part is you can't message anyone there or contact an admin for help without a confirmed account, so we're kinda stuck...

Reactions: igupayiti

caonimei666

Nov 26, 2019
Actually, mine started at waiting for admin approval during the first day or so after signing up, then changed to "Your account is currently awaiting confirmation. Confirmation was sent to..." and I also am not actually receiving the confirmation email no matter how many times I tried to resend it. Also tried changing the email address, checking spam folders, etc. No luck. Guess it's not just me. :confused:

Worst part is you can't message anyone there or contact an admin for help without a confirmed account, so we're kinda stuck...
cant receive the confirm mail too
I think the problem is in the forum

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes