Comics Collection Lustomic Collection [2024-03-27] [Lustomic]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

lamythefirst

Dec 2, 2023
I am not 100% but I think the 8muses forum is back (with a google search)
It is. Unfortunately it looks like everyone, except for the people specifically invited by the new site operators, are starting from scratch, so I'm currently waiting for admins to approve the registration. I may be wrong, but I think there's a few Lustomic comics already posted over there that haven't been shared here if anyone already has an active account and wants to share them over here.
No, the 8muses forum is not back, I must know because I was one of the moderators there.

There is only one new site, called 8muses forum, which wants to profit from the fame of the old site. It's an imitation with completely different people.

Most of the old members and moderators from the old real 8 muses forum have now come together here:

By the way, we also have a thread with Lustomic here:

We are a pirate forum and always have the latest comix. Come and see it for yourself:

Nov 21, 2021
The problem with Lustomic comics is the prices. Before when they cost $15.95 I bought them. But I refuse to pay $19.95 for a Stonehouse comic that I probably won't even be able to masturbate to once.
I also cannot associate with other people to buy the comics since being from another country makes it more complicated to share the expenses.

Since 8muses closed, there have been barely any Lustomic comics uploaded.

Reactions: Piratefishes
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes