Dantethedarkone

Oct 24, 2017
I love it how everyone in this thread is comparing it to SDT.
Keep in mind guys when Kona first made the game it was a simple back and forth of the mouse game.
It took many updates to add cumming, licking, blinking, breath, sweating, etc.

Hell we didnt even get costumes till version 1.14. Up until that point it was underwear and stockings.

The point of this being, Konashion started at the same place as this game. . .the beginning

Happy Throating, You Suck, Have a Nice Day ~ DanteTheDarkPrince (SDT Costume Artist)

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
oh lord, it clearly isn't trying to achieve all the small details that in the end killed super deepthroath cuz the engine could handle all of them
understandable assumption since this is the unfortunate status quo of hentai games in general, but fortunately this seems like one of the actual golden gems in the making.
i've been posting their weekly updates in this thread for the past few months, try checking them out to see the insane progress they've made since then.

Reactions: ViviX12

Rosaleen

Feb 19, 2020
SDT is a nice game and it's nice to see that its inheritance didn't die but evolved to create more of it. No matter if the game developer is inspired or not from it.~

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
Holy shit-
It's SDT!
Man it broke my heart to see that game do down the drain with Flash.
Especially since I had no idea where to get a non-browser version of it outside another site that didn't allow downloading.

Since this was here I decided to actually try searching for SDT...
And it's been here all along.

Reactions: lewdman89

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Ok so I'm liking the game and progress so im looking for something to complain about and all i can come up with is the breasts. The breasts arent all that appealing, nor the nipples/areolas.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lewdman89
Sep 22, 2020
Holy shit-
It's SDT!
Man it broke my heart to see that game do down the drain with Flash.
Especially since I had no idea where to get a non-browser version of it outside another site that didn't allow downloading.

Since this was here I decided to actually try searching for SDT...
And it's been here all along.
Well you can still enjoy STD by downloading Mod Bundles of it. Concentrated to my knowledge on Undertow.

Can really recommend Weewillies Slave Bazaar Bundle but you can find many different mods and Mod Bundles with the Flash application included.

Sorry if you already knew that but it didn't seem to me that you did.
Have Fun!

Reactions: Rape Lord

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
Well you can still enjoy STD by downloading Mod Bundles of it. Concentrated to my knowledge on Undertow.

Can really recommend Weewillies Slave Bazaar Bundle but you can find many different mods and Mod Bundles with the Flash application included.

Sorry if you already knew that but it didn't seem to me that you did.
Have Fun!
Nope, mainly cause I'd only ever played it on browser.
Can't use mods there.
(It was a game site, you don't actually have the games installed.)

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes