ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Thank you so very much! It's been hard trying to get patreon builds of anything these days because kemonoparty's usual updaters have been seriously slacking.
it's not the uploaders, the whole scraper is currently not working due to some patreon update

Reactions: Darknights333

hentai90

Dec 19, 2017
i find it hard to compare it to std. since sdt brings pretty much everything with it, unfortunately you can't get anything more out of the engine. Std is also particularly good because it is constantly being built and supported by modders, which gives the finishing touches. I hope that will also be taken into account in this project.
it is also a bit 2D in 3D e.g. you have to like the face (movements) but that's a matter of taste as said

-I still don't like the liquid. as the so little already fills the stomach is a bit exaggerated hope that can be adjusted in the future..

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
i find it hard to compare it to std. since sdt brings pretty much everything with it, unfortunately you can't get anything more out of the engine. Std is also particularly good because it is constantly being built and supported by modders, which gives the finishing touches. I hope that will also be taken into account in this project.
it is also a bit 2D in 3D e.g. you have to like the face (movements) but that's a matter of taste as said

-I still don't like the liquid. as the so little already fills the stomach is a bit exaggerated hope that can be adjusted in the future..
just checking on a few dev updates posted here you'd see that they have modding very much in mind while developing features

KlausStarr

Mar 8, 2022
anyone tested newest android version 0.3.0?
always crashing for me on loadingscreen, v0.2.8 is running fine

bartroli

Jul 21, 2017
Game graphics and style its nice also the sounds etc , but it will be better with V/A penetration like doggystyle or some pose that fits this style , since there is customization it will improve more in my opinion :D

Keep the good work devs <3

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
Seems like some problems with the autopilot. Doesn't continue when the meters are full unless you choose the 'continue' option. Needed to exit to main menu and enter to restart the autopilot.

YaoiYami

Apr 18, 2022
Oh it reminds me of an old deepthroat game, I forgot what's the title of the game though, it was pretty old but still both playable and customizable till this day.

Reactions: DedL0l

ScarletHarlot

Jul 4, 2018
Could someone tell me how much gay content this game has?
I would also like to know... I'm only interested in M/M content. I see it has the gay tag but not seeing any hint to what that entails. If anyone could expand that'd be really appreciated!

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
I would also like to know... I'm only interested in M/M content. I see it has the gay tag but not seeing any hint to what that entails. If anyone could expand that'd be really appreciated!
I'm not into that stuff, but IIRC you can make either character male, female, or futa, so you could do futa on male, or male on male, or girl w/strapon on girl, etc.

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
you can choose trap characters, but since traps aren't gay ™ i'd say no gay content.

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes