NathanMagic

Feb 27, 2018
Of course traps are gay? A trap is literally a guy that looks like a girl but still has a dick and if that trap has sex with another male it is gay?
because gay people typically don't want to fuck girls? Who's most likely going to be attracted to the thing that likes like a female, a gay man or a straight one?

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
Of course traps are gay? A trap is literally a guy that looks like a girl but still has a dick and if that trap has sex with another male it is gay?
Yes, ironically, it is really gay content, but those who consume that content the most and enjoy it are straight.

Reactions: kazacku

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Will we see more sex options or positions like doggy style, missionary, cowgirl positions, or even clothing options?

NyqueIgrol

Nov 1, 2018
Hello,

I have this glitchy screen error on android.

Screenshot_20220419-114406.png

It's not appearing in the Menu, just ingame.

Screenshot_20220419-114352.png

Anyone else with this problem? Any solution? What did I do wrong?

ThompsonBalo

Jul 15, 2020
Yes, ironically, it is really gay content, but those who consume that content the most and enjoy it are straight.
Well I have a lot of kinks and fetishes but I will never understand the appeal of traps, Futas, Furries or their existence. I`m straight and therefore like girls that are girls and not girls that are actually guys. Same with Futas, who wants a girl that has a dick if they are straight or gay? The gay would want a complete male and the straight an actual girl without a dick? But I`m open minded and just think "You do you, I`m not gonna judge"

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Well I have a lot of kinks and fetishes but I will never understand the appeal of traps, Futas, Furries or their existence. I`m straight and therefore like girls that are girls and not girls that are actually guys. Same with Futas, who wants a girl that has a dick if they are straight or gay? The gay would want a complete male and the straight an actual girl without a dick? But I`m open minded and just think "You do you, I`m not gonna judge"
I'm very glad for that last line. There are so many who think that because they don't understand or like it that others are not right for doing so. Let's let everyone enjoy what they enjoy as long as it doesn't infringe on other people.

pixelica

Jan 12, 2019
Ppl who always compared this to STD need to remember, what makes STD great as it is now are the mods created by users. The basic game itself is basically the same with outdated flash engine now RIP.

Rakasob

Apr 13, 2019
When in doubt, refer to the Ancient Greek/Roman/Egypt method. Power dynamics dictate that only the one who gets penetrated is the gay one.

Though I have to say that the "trap" in this game is very gay after playing this game. Not feminine at all. Hero Party Must Fall has a way better trap.

disappointed hercules.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: KlausStarr

kazacku

Jul 27, 2017
first person POV? it's take rearranging the whole game
remaking it even
It was sort of a joke, but also, no, I don't it would not require a whole remake as the core gameplay would remain the same, just a whole new set of art assets.

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes