cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
The overall look of this gives me Bustanut Eternal vibes, but I pray and hope this does better than that.

It probably already has, I dunno.

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
in discord they said this is inspired by literally that SDT
Yeah, I think I've seen a few other games inspired by SDT show up on F95 in the recent past, as well. SDT inspired a lot of people, but I'm not sure any of them will come close to the same level of free customizability that SDT had. I hope so, though.

shakey2

Mar 6, 2018
devs have a poor understanding of how erect penises work
Rather than having a poor understanding, it's more likely they attended the Japanese school of dick physics. You see normal penis is incapable of bending like that, however! Japanese penis has been genetically engineered to gain the flexibility of a wet noodle or retain stiffness on demand. This is so that it can bend to reach deep inside the throat no matter the size while still being able to stretch Japanese Puncture Proof Pussies ™ (PPP for short). So in short this game is 100% accurate an realistic. :)

rick911

Jul 28, 2017
Rather than having a poor understanding, it's more likely they attended the Japanese school of dick physics. You see normal penis is incapable of bending like that, however! Japanese penis has been genetically engineered to gain the flexibility of a wet noodle or retain stiffness on demand. This is so that it can bend to reach deep inside the throat no matter the size while still being able to stretch Japanese Puncture Proof Pussies ™ (PPP for short). So in short this game is 100% accurate an realistic. :)

• Haha
Reactions: MTL_EN_j0yer

MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020
How do I do that? That seems way above my skill level.
Easiest way I know is to add and run the game through since it has DXVK turned on by default, if you lack any dependencies it will tell you when you try to launch the game, so if that happens just install the dependencies it lists and it should work.

Reactions: ohcmonrest

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
Easiest way I know is to add and run the game through since it has DXVK turned on by default, if you lack any dependencies it will tell you when you try to launch the game, so if that happens just install the dependencies it lists and it should work.
Thanks but it still doesn't work. Looking at the log, it seems this is the issue:

Code:
MESA-INTEL: warning: Bay Trail Vulkan support is incomplete
Which is also in the output when I try to launch it via wine directly.

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes