iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
I feel like all the devs that think they can be the next big SDT have no idea how fucking modable that game was. Literally had interactable stories, different sex poses, one mod had an in-game economy... But yay they made a dick bend...

Gonna be a long, long, LONG road until any game could even touch SDT. That game saw so much game dev, much of which was crowd sourced into a massive community via mods.

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
I wanna play this, but that dick bending just looks like it hurts. I mean I get why they have to do that, I just think they should have picked a better pose for deep-throating like that. Would be awesome if they did a game like this but for vaginal too.

StoneM

Aug 1, 2017
I like it so far, but they should do something about that unrealistic bend. Deepthroat from that position is possible but his cock and her head should be at a different angle. Also with his big cock, it should be forced deepthroat, no way that cock can fit there easily like that.

Also the sound is not realistic at all, she should make way more gurgling noises.

The best part in SDT was the sound and her expressions...

Reactions: Jmansav

LykaLyka

Oct 17, 2017
Who's idea was it to not include a windowed mode where you can adjust the resolution lol

decade789

Jan 19, 2019
Take it a little bit easy people the game is just version 0.2 so as long as devs don't abandon the project and more people keep supporting it this game might one day become on par with SDT...for me I think once the devs already fixed the main features of the game and added new one...they should focus on making the game moddable...I remember the original SDT being that way so we can throatfuck anime characters such as sailor moon in this new engine lol.

hochlander

Oct 16, 2017
More vaporware riding on the coattails of SDT? I wish this dev luck but they're going to have a long patron milking road ahead of them. Hope they actually make an effort to add in the tiny details instead of just "hurr, bendy dick go in throat"

Zephysempai

Sep 12, 2017
Always hopeful for a new SDT. With this being an early dev build, it looks to have potential. We'll just have to wait and see.

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
new post on patreon. stomach inflation coming along with custom boob slider.

Unlocked
Inflation and Breast Sizes
Hi everyone!
As you have seen from this week's posts this was a huge week for the game and I hope everybody got the chance to play the game! Getting the mobile version out was a huge milestone for us, we have been wondering about the possibility of doing it for a long time and thanks to some heavy optimization on Pinou's part we were finally able to do it!
The only issue that came up with the mobile release was that some devices have a hard time installing .apks that are not hosted in the Play Store, but we have found a work that consists on sharing them through Google Drive, as it seems to force phones to open .apks correctly using the package installer, instead of considering it a .zip file, which is pretty weird but unfortunately happens in some smartphones.
So yeah, good news all around! Now for what we have been working on:

Stomach Inflation
This week we have started working on the winner of our latest community feature, Stomach Inflation! The mechanics will be based on cum intake, and just like with throat bulge, players will be able to adjust how much distortion they want to see on their character, if any. We will also include ways to deflate the character through puking so expect a new button somewhere .
1637433322150.png

Breast Sizes
We have also started looking into procedural breast sizes! This is a very exciting feature and we want it to behave as well as it possibly can, so there's a lot of testing and mockups going on behind this one. The current plan is having an outline being drawn by our already existing curve system, and controlling the shadows in a more precise way by adding our physics system to the cast shadow and distorting the form shadow based on the outline's shape. Lots of work ahead!

This is it, a lot of cool things ahead of us!
Thanks for joining us this week,
D.

Chaiba

May 1, 2018
Pretty good start since this game is in 0.2. Only thing that disturbed me in this versions is the neck. When the bendy dick goes in, the neck looks so unnatural.

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
new update.

Unlocked

Hi everyone! How was the week?
Here at Dinotonte we are gearing up for the next update, and I am proud to say we have just finished wiring the Inflation System! Here you can see the options available with it, most of it is very straightforward. As with the Throat System, you can enable or disable it, and you will also be able to determine how much distention you want to see in your character and the rates at which they inflate based on sperm intake. Deflation is based on vomiting, and you'll be able to either automate it or force it yourself.

And here's a sample of the WIP vomiting animation and effect

Skin and Nipple Colors
We are also adding skin colors in the next release! We have just implemented colourable nipples, so now you can fully customize the skin tone of your character in a more natural way! We will look into adding eye colors as well, and with it the coloring system will be complete for the female character.

Other news
In the upcoming week we will be working on some overall improvements in the vomit particles and QA the inflation mechanics as a whole, but honestly it is working pretty well already

Thanks for joining us this week, talk to you soon!
D.

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Was a little bummed to see the game hasn't ACTUALLY updated yet, that they're only talking about stuff that'll be in the next update (estimated to be released on Dec 4.)
Still cool stuff, though. I'm really surprised at how few non-Flash SDT clones there are out there.

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes