69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
I just checked it after "I don't know how many updates" (probably few, since I love character creators) and it looks like the dev is gonna make a visual novel inside this game. Cool idea.
I hope it will be a good one, with the option of doing what you really want, and not forcing the player into relationships that not everyone would like, like the mentioned "hook ups" and alike (romantic monogamous people do exist). I also hope that we can customize the characters, since it's pretty frustrating when the character with your most loved body has your most hated personality/route and vice-versa.
But I don't hope much that we it'll have the option to play as the girl. Judging by how "bugged" is the top on sandbox mode, that would be dreaming too big.
I know that I'm probably talking to nobody, and I will stay like this, since I'm a poor guy with no money to pay Patreons, but sometimes I just wanna say what's on my mind.
will there be a mac version lol?
Come to Windows. We have better natural lightning, no unwanted seeds, and more games.
We may be more susceptible to some worms, but at least most of them are digital, and it's not impossible to avoid them.
There is also that flightless bird. But I find it too complicated. I also prefer bovine meat. And milk. But I do envy their cold climate, and their 1337 skills.

hhuj1

Aug 14, 2020
Link to v0.4.9 here:
Also the max Body, Penis and Ball Size can be increased to 2.0 if you manually input the numbers rather than using the slider. View attachment 2364473 View attachment 2364477
maybe someone who knows unity better can set these values, hmm, lets say 50 max?
EDIT: ok, so it is possible, but i'm lacking skills to do that. I used dnSpy and changed values in Csharp, and to my understanding, you can't just set, for example, dick lenght = 1000, because game is using some math shit to calculate that. I tried with cheatengine, but I managed only to change sliders, but not actual body part
also, there is apparently cheat menu on numlock keys, but I don't know how to activate it.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 24 Votes