joker3000

Dec 29, 2017
If the story of this game can be combined, it will be an interesting game(y)

WolfWitz

Mar 12, 2018
I know the game has occasional graphical issues... but this one seems new to me for v4.4?

The particle effect(?) of the cum spurts seem to just stay floating no matter what in the characters and breaks one or two of the animations?

I did try clearing appdata and the cache as well as reinstalling the game a couple times; just not sure if everyone is running into this?

Reactions: CrowInv

CrowInv

Sep 14, 2018
I know the game has occasional graphical issues... but this one seems new to me for v4.4?

The particle effect(?) of the cum spurts seem to just stay floating no matter what in the characters and breaks one or two of the animations?

I did try clearing appdata and the cache as well as reinstalling the game a couple times; just not sure if everyone is running into this?
Happened to me too, also when cumming inside in doggy style the cum just goes out of the womb to the tits, like it glitches out of bounds.

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
game finally taking shape, first signs of modding support.

Dialogue Import/Export System
Hi, happy December everyone!
With the next update just around the corner on December 5, today we'll explain a bit about how our new dialogue system works.
You can access dialogues through the Character Creation menu, right under Personality as you can see in the image below. Clicking on the currently selected dialogue will reveal all saved dialogues, allowing players to select from previously saved or ones they have downloaded from other users.
If you wish to write your own dialogue or edit an existing one, you can click on the cog icon and it'll take you to the editing screen.

While editing, you'll have access to all the dialogue triggers available in the game. You can add a dialogue line to each one of them, and the fields left empty will simply be skipped during gameplay.

Saved dialogues will appear in the conventional save folder, and the new Dialogues folder is the destination for dialogue files you want to import to your game, or where you can find the dialogues you might want to share with others.

So!
As always feel free to message us if there is anything you would like to see added to Lust's Cupid, and we are always open to hear your opinions about the game as well.
Thanks for joining us this week, talk to you soon!
D.

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes