zxal22

Aug 10, 2021
Patreon Unlock for 0.3.4
Since I get loads of messages for other stuff I do:
This ONLY works for 0.3.4.

This simply disables a check and lets you use everything.

Simply replace the File in "LustsCupid_Data\Managed" with the one inside the ZIP.
How to add this file for android version?

Microface

Aug 10, 2021
View attachment 2179193
View attachment 2179194

i literally could not make this simpler if i tried
Hang on guys, i think i get it, this only seems to work on 0.3.4. It all makes sense now! But how can i make it work on android? i have the most current version installed, but it doesn't seem to work. i even tried turning it off and charging it in my microwave but now all i get its burns and a black screen. help?

ShadedAvenger

Jun 26, 2019
Hang on guys, i think i get it, this only seems to work on 0.3.4. It all makes sense now! But how can i make it work on android? i have the most current version installed, but it doesn't seem to work. i even tried turning it off and charging it in my microwave but now all i get its burns and a black screen. help?
I think i see the issue here. So, the version you have is 0.4.2, but the patreon unlocker only works for version 0.3.4. So if you just change the numbers in the patreon unlock from 0.3.4 to 0.4.2, and THEN charge your iphone in the microwave, it should wwork for android. Hope this helps.

• Haha
Reactions: Some Random Idiot

olie

Feb 23, 2022
Seems like we got knotting, goblins and lipstick smearing in 4.4
we still don't even have 4.3, which was basic moods, passout and ball inflation
maybe if we wait for another 3 updates to pass somebody will eventually post the most recent version...

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes