Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
Hadn't played this game in a while, glad to see new content and features are coming at a steady pace.
For doggy style though I think the character's butt needs some work though, it looks more like a cross section of her pelvis area than actually seeing her bent over doggy style from a side view, the shape of her butt is odd. It also lacks any jiggle physics, would be nice to have that, especially if the top's hips can collide and make some slapping noises.

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
>Lust's Cupid v0.4.1a Linux

I still can't run the game, same issue as last couple of versions. Unity splash screen, game splash screen and then just a dark green screen with the menu music playing. I distinctly remember the game working in its early versions but something has changed.

Reactions: Diego999

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Is this SDT quality yet?
Depends on how you define that. It has some features that SDT doesn't have, like solid 60 FPS, built-in belly expansion, female orgasm and squirting, x-ray, and built-in doggystle. But, it lacks the Dialogues, Really Nice Cum Effects, and Responsiveness of the Female Character.

But each release brings us closer to being on-par for all those things.

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
have been away for a while out of boredom.

here's a new post.

Male Nipples and New Hairs
Hello, happy Saturday!
On the eves of our October 17 update (since 16 is a Sunday) we have some visual updates to show you all which are very exciting. These latest additions are part of our rummaging through the simpler suggestions and making them readily available while we clean up the scenes and the game. So let's get to them!
Male Nipples
This is a request that has been hanging around for some time, but since we've added nipple piercings in our previous update it just makes sense to bring them to the male/muscular trunk as well. Not only that, this trunk is a nice alternative for us tomboy lovers, at least until ripped body textures are implemented!

New Hairs
We have also prepared for the next update a few extra hairstyles! It's been some time since we've done any meaningful addition to our hairstyle options ever since hair length was introduced, so this is definitely a good time to introduce some fresh material. With this update, we're adding 5 new bangs and 3 new back hair pieces, hopefully players will find some good uses for these.
If you feel some specific haircut is missing and you'd like to see it added to the game, let us know and we can add them, either the haircut itself or one inspired by it, depending on how generic it is -- we don't want to straight up copy any specific character, but derivative bangs, side hairs and back hair pieces can often be created!

‍♀️ So! ‍‍♀
As always feel free to message us if there is anything you would like to see added to Lust's Cupid, and we are always open to hear your opinions about the game as well.
Thanks for joining us this week, talk to you soon!
D.

dookudooki

Apr 25, 2020
Wouldn't recommend for mobile if you don't have a relatively new one. Optimization feels horrible for it, got my phone into hang and forced me to restart.

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
new post.

things are finally starting to take shape.

Story Mode first steps: Moods and Likes/Dislikes
Hi, good day everyone!
We're already starting to lay the groundwork for Story mode, and we wanted to write a bit about what the next steps will look like. This is a rough outline of what we have described in our Game Design Document (GDD), and I'd love to hear your thoughts about it.

Story Mode
The main game will revolve around story characters you will meet in the game world. Many will be scripted, and we also have plans to create procedural ones that players can find and romance using in-game dating apps! You'll be able to follow each scripted character's storyline, and advance through them by building your relationship and affection through dialogues and playing within our current and future sex scenes.
So for context, the first character we have a first chapter written for is our hostess! After having a rough time at their first day in college, the main character finds themselves at the Bunny Club, where they meet someone who can help them take the load off. . .

~
So in order to get to that level of gameplay, we'll spend some time working on the underlying structure related to relationship stats, improved personality traits, affection meters, and likes and dislikes scores that will influence how well players progress with a given character.

Likes and Dislikes
These are linked to actions during sex scenes, some of them being:
  • Penetration duration
  • Sex toys
  • Arm position
  • Penetration depth
  • Cumshot target
This also introduces the concept of Moods, that vary based on the sum of likes and dislikes within a sex scene. Moods can be tracked by the player through the arousal gauge and visual feedback like vfx and character expressions, as they will get increasingly more aroused or annoyed when likes and dislikes are triggered. Not only that, to give good variety likes and dislikes will be based on a character's Personality.
The Moods mentioned will be all within a spectrum of which some of them are
  • Neutral (default of each personality and relationship level)
  • Horny
  • Annoyed
  • Angry
And a few planned special Moods
  • Tired (after a few orgasms)
  • Ahegao
Moods influence in-scene dialogues and animations but have no effect outside of it, since after each sex scene a value is derived and applied to Affection.

Affection
Much like experience, this is a measure of progress within a Relationship, and hitting a target value progresses the Relationship to the next level.

Relationship Level
And finally, Relationships are planned to have 10 different levels, with higher relationship levels unlocking fetishes and neutralizing dislikes. These unlockable features will vary depending on scripted characters and RNG character personalities.
~
So we have some road to travel on our way to Story mode, but thankfully every step will be rewarding for players, as the mechanics described here can be applied one by one to the sex scenes we currently have. We'll start this off by implementing the Moods and Likes/Dislikes I just described, and with them bring in improved animations and in-scene progression, hopefully making gameplay feel more natural overall!

So!
As always feel free to message us if there is anything you would like to see added to Lust's Cupid, and we are always open to hear your opinions about the game as well.
Thanks for joining us this week, talk to you soon!
D.

hhuj1

Aug 14, 2020
ahh, i do not like this idea.
it could do a better job as an advanced simulator in future, rather than story/simulation game

next months? tons of not working or unnecessary things in game, but still no more outfits, better animations etc

Reactions: SillyLilFella345

Microface

Aug 10, 2021
it could do a better job as an advanced simulator in future, rather than story/simulation game

next months? tons of not working or unnecessary things in game, but still no more outfits, better animations etc
yeah, i'd prefer to just have the simulator and more features within that. but it's their game.

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020

one point that has been brought up from the start of the project is moddability, just like SDT.
if they do it right, anyone could mod it to do their own stuff. doesn't really matter what the "vanilla" game is going to be like.

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
Can anyone confirm if this card is supposed to work with this game (on linux) or not. This is the only thing I can think of that's causing my issues.

VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation Atom Processor Z36xxx/Z37xxx Series Graphics & Display (rev 0e)

JStrom

Dec 16, 2018
think it would be nice that if you are going to create a femboy, to have the option to just give them a bulge in their thong rather than have their junk out while they are wearing it. Then again, I dont know how difficult that would be to create/code in. Either way, I'm enjoying this alot more than SDT. All the options are good.

Reactions: 72 man

CrowInv

Sep 14, 2018
Ok the game is getting somewhere and it's relatively fun. Problem is bugs.
I'll list what I've found so far:
- Can't change Seme butt size, the slider does nothing.
- Can't equip most clothes on Seme.
- Vagina lips can be seen through the thighs on doggystyle position.

KCohen

Mar 17, 2019
Wouldn't recommend for mobile if you don't have a relatively new one. Optimization feels horrible for it, got my phone into hang and forced me to restart.
Same here, but i don't think that's an "old mobile" proplem cuz snapdragon 8 and 12 gigs of ram shat themself on my phone...

ilmarcione

Sep 11, 2020
Can anyone confirm if this card is supposed to work with this game (on linux) or not. This is the only thing I can think of that's causing my issues.

VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation Atom Processor Z36xxx/Z37xxx Series Graphics & Display (rev 0e)
I think that card is a little bit underpowered for this game. It runs on my pc but I've got a dedicated nvidia card. Usually an integrated graphic card can't run 3d games at playable frame rates, also I've heard that intel driver are quite bad on linux

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes