DannyO007

Aug 12, 2017
The game has a lot of potential to be "SDT 2", but unlike the original that clearly inspired this, there seems to be way too much feature creep rather than refinement going on. Do love the native sex options that SDT only had through janky mods, though.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Have the vagina removed if the sub character is male or futa, have the option for anal sex, and fix the animation to where the sub character with a dick jerks themselves instead of just rubbing their crotch.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Can anyone confirm if this card is supposed to work with this game (on linux) or not. This is the only thing I can think of that's causing my issues.

VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation Atom Processor Z36xxx/Z37xxx Series Graphics & Display (rev 0e)
Googling the card didn't give me much information. How much VRAM does it have and GPU clock speed?

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
Googling the card didn't give me much information. How much VRAM does it have and GPU clock speed?
It's an integrated GPU on the Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU N2840 @ 2.16GHz.
So it should have shared (v)RAM but lspci is returning 256M, so I have no idea if that's dedicated or not.
No idea about how to get the clock speed.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Pardon my ignorance... but in that case - what is a Futanari with a pussy called?
Because I thought "Futa" was just that.
officially
dick + pussy (balls optional) = futanari
dick and no puss = dickgirl/newhalf
colloquially, people often call either futas

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
So it should have shared (v)RAM but lspci is returning 256M, so I have no idea if that's dedicated or not.
According to Intel ( ), that GPU has a base clock speed of 311 MHz and a burst clock speed of 792 MHz.

Reactions: ohcmonrest

Sharkie94

May 5, 2020
officially
dick + pussy (balls optional) = futanari
dick and no puss = dickgirl/newhalf
colloquially, people often call either futas
Ye... they seem to get mixed up quite often...
...I suppose like the different flavours of NTR(e.g cheating/cucking) gets mixed up into one.
Anyways, thanks for clearing things up :)

Last edited:

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
256mb. Hmmm. I don't think that will work, but who knows. My old gaming laptop with Optimus, had 1 gb dedicated card and a 128mb integrated card, and despite the dedicated card melting, the 128mb one could run old school SDT. So you might be able to play this with it, but the framerate might be choppy.

Reactions: ohcmonrest

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
sorry in advance for the unsolicited advice, but now is a good time to upgrade. used GPU market is being flooded and prices are below MSRP for tons of stuff. if you're under a tight budget, just grab used.
if you don't game at all you can make do without a dedicated GPU and rely solely on the CPU integrated graphics, just make sure it's launched in the last 3 years or so.

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
sorry in advance for the unsolicited advice, but now is a good time to upgrade. used GPU market is being flooded and prices are below MSRP for tons of stuff. if you're under a tight budget, just grab used.
if you don't game at all you can make do without a dedicated GPU and rely solely on the CPU integrated graphics, just make sure it's launched in the last 3 years or so.
There may be a problem there. That CPU's a mobile chip, and is likely in a somewhat low-end laptop. Those don't usually have an upgrade path for the CPU or GPU. Hypothetically, an external GPU case MAY help, but those tend to be expensive.

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
Thanks, but I can barely afford rent, lol.

• Sad
Reactions: HardcoreCuddler
3.60 star(s) 24 Votes