KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
The best part of super deepthroat was its moddability so people could make their own characters and dialogues while the dev worked on the game mechanics, but this was before patreon.
This dev is working purely on outfits which... who cares, anyone can make those, while completely ignoring the bugs/issues.
Worst part is the VN thing the dev's trying to staple on. My assumption is that the vast majority of people watching this game grow don't give a shit about VN mechanics in an SDT clone and would rather just have more content to fuck / fuck with.
That's how I feel about it, anyway. Every second spent creating Generic Anime VN #9058274390 is a wasted second that could've been spent on updating the game itself or turning it into a modder's paradise.

Rustyshack

Feb 13, 2021
Worst part is the VN thing the dev's trying to staple on. My assumption is that the vast majority of people watching this game grow don't give a shit about VN mechanics in an SDT clone and would rather just have more content to fuck / fuck with.
That's how I feel about it, anyway. Every second spent creating Generic Anime VN #9058274390 is a wasted second that could've been spent on updating the game itself or turning it into a modder's paradise.
seconded, there are too many vns, especially boring anime vns

SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020
Anyone have 0.6.8? It's the new update featuring tummy bulges.
I can't see a 6.8 on Kemono, but if you want 6.7 (cos I think the links on Page 1 here is 6.5), here's the Kemono links (I tested each link just to make sure they work):

I'm kind of happy those direct download links work. No need for anyone to visit the Kemono page now, saves you a step. ^^

ativa

Feb 12, 2020
And for me personally the lack of BDSM stuff that compared to what SDT has, brings this game down by a lot. Granted that's a personal thing.

ElfLover23

Feb 1, 2021
A very good first impression (version 0.6.5). This is definitely a worthy successor to Super Deep Throat and definitely way less laggy. There are some bugs like nipples and lipstick not always aligning but so long as these get fixed there's nothing to worry about.

khamphetlao

Jul 28, 2017
A very good first impression (version 0.6.5). This is definitely a worthy successor to Super Deep Throat and definitely way less laggy. There are some bugs like nipples and lipstick not always aligning but so long as these get fixed there's nothing to worry about.
Super Deep Throat the characters still look more like originals anime or game. This lusts lupid all character was like changing the wigs and cosplay outfits from the same face. I want the two games to be combined :illuminati:

nunyabisness

Oct 11, 2017
honestly, a vn for this would be great if voice acted, never enough VA in H-games unfortunately... which is why i like succubus cafe regardless of what anyone else thinks about it, some dirty talk like that but more than 3 personalities would be HOT. AND WITH AI.... who wants to pirate the voices of anime waifus from dubs? please?

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
Ah, I see, no wonder a ton of pages haven't been getting updates.
According to the board admins on kemono, all the importers are fucked right now deliberately so they can migrate all the important stuff to a new webhost without anything fucking up. That's why it's been like that for a bit.

Anyways, anyone who's subbed to the patreon have 0.6.8?

• Wow
Reactions: khamphetlao

ElfLover23

Feb 1, 2021
Super Deep Throat the characters still look more like originals anime or game. This lusts lupid all character was like changing the wigs and cosplay outfits from the same face. I want the two games to be combined :illuminati:
True. The faces could have more variety.

8bitKink

Nov 15, 2018
What sort of sorcery compression is dev using here to have a download zip be 170mb and then unpacks into 2.2gb game?

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes