seraph12

May 10, 2017
ok so, I'm looking for that game that I guess everyone hates but I cant remember the name for the life of me. It's not super deep throat or hyper deep, but its basically another deepthroat game and you can dress up the girl and other shit.

Reactions: Shishingam

ihyToshii

Jan 23, 2022
when i unzip the game, doesnt matter which version i just cant interact with the game with my mouse and it doesnt detect any inputs (win 10)

Reactions: zeol6

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
Why is most recent updates just trash character additions?
Because it's a remake of a remake(they both stole from original) of a OG game where only deeptroathing was in.
So the guy done with stealing content from those remakes and OG, has nothing left to add, only thing else they can do is half-baked texture colouring on skin/hair/assets and call it "new characters".

Only redeeming factor is that they did try to make something on their own. But coding and making spine work correctly is too much for them. Innit.
-
Tl;dr - don't expect actual gameplay improvement ever again, just cosmetics.
--
And advice for everyone. If you don't see an improvement in a year over the OG in terms of gameplay elements, it's a scam.

Man_in_hat365

Jan 11, 2020
is this game moddable? if Yes, is there a resource site for mods?
Well it's Unity, and I think? you can rip the characters using a special software? SpineWorks? I think that's one of the other soft wares you need to mod this type of game.

Because it's a remake of a remake(they both stole from original) of a OG game where only deeptroathing was in.
So the guy done with stealing content from those remakes and OG, has nothing left to add, only thing else they can do is half-baked texture colouring on skin/hair/assets and call it "new characters".

Only redeeming factor is that they did try to make something on their own. But coding and making spine work correctly is too much for them. Innit.
-
--
And advice for everyone. If you don't see an improvement in a year over the OG in terms of gameplay elements, it's a scam.
I think the game has come (pardon) a long way. Over the year of it's existence here on F95.
I am wondering where they are trying to go with the story mode.

Do I think this is a scam? I'd say it's more so teetering on the "Milking" side, I mean it's had more releases than "Summer Time Saga" (originally posted 2016 last updated 10/2022 but is active on Disco) but less than "Warlock and Boobs" (1st post 2018 last update 12/17/23) (Assuming, but W&Bs has probably a good dev team behind it, and they try to do at least bi-monthly if not Monthly updates.) Also throw in the fact these are mostly passion projects ran by a small team if not just 1 guy.

Does CL need some more polishing? yeah, but things are being done, change logs show feedback from fans, I feel CL is gonna keep chugging along. Now yeah the Waifu wars stuff is a little silly, but it gives people something new, while they make small adjustments to stuff.

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
Well it's Unity, and I think? you can rip the characters using a special software? SpineWorks? I think that's one of the other soft wares you need to mod this type of game.

I think the game has come (pardon) a long way. Over the year of it's existence here on F95.
I am wondering where they are trying to go with the story mode.

Do I think this is a scam? I'd say it's more so teetering on the "Milking" side, I mean it's had more releases than "Summer Time Saga" (originally posted 2016 last updated 10/2022 but is active on Disco) but less than "Warlock and Boobs" (1st post 2018 last update 12/17/23) (Assuming, but W&Bs has probably a good dev team behind it, and they try to do at least bi-monthly if not Monthly updates.) Also throw in the fact these are mostly passion projects ran by a small team if not just 1 guy.

Does CL need some more polishing? yeah, but things are being done, change logs show feedback from fans, I feel CL is gonna keep chugging along. Now yeah the Waifu wars stuff is a little silly, but it gives people something new, while they make small adjustments to stuff.
I am not trying to bash this particular game or devs. But when this shiet happened for like... I donno 15 times. You'd think people will notice. Summer Time Saga is OG project at least, and they got burned down, so they milk, shame, but it has nothing to do with this game.
Especially on contents and assets. Super Deepthroat and this game are fundamentally the same, so I strongly disagree that this game had real content and "development". And I mean to the letter, even a damn "new" doggy pose already existed in Super Deepthroat made by various mods and remakes over the time, since original creator died in his basement.

Sorry for being skeptic here. But in terms of actual gameplay, ZERO improvements over the original. You can call this port from Adobe to Unity at best. And you don't need 3 years of development for that.

Man_in_hat365

Jan 11, 2020
Sorry for being skeptic here. But in terms of actual gameplay, ZERO improvements over the original. You can call this port from Adobe to Unity at best. And you don't need 3 years of development for that.
I do small time modding and editing code, while I do not know LC's scripts/code or what have you, I feel saying this is a 1:1 port is a gross exaggeration of game development.

Reactions: BlackeyeVuk

Mr.E2423

Jan 1, 2022
Does anyone know how the pregnancy and fertilization works, It says is was added a few updates ago and I have no clue where it's at and I don't see it in the sandbox.

Wacre

Jun 2, 2017

-
--
Welp,so...the classic turn of events from all these "successor" or "revival" projects based on old glories
A shame people still falls on these

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
These kinds of games can be excellent.
I'm liking Sandbox, but it can definitely be better.

The position of vaginal and anal are considerably off.
Anus and vagina should require work for entry.
Some lube, at least in the background, would be fitting.
Quacking sounds from trapped air would also be fitting.
Groans should be piecemeal from pleasant to laboured on thrust or other que rather than a single loop.
Vagina is always very loose and should require similar mechanics to anal.

Any tweaks and additions for realism and immersion would greatly improve the game.

There's bugs, like a memory leak freezing the game every time I exit.
And the constant groaning loop is incessant.

Last edited:

acmilanaf

Nov 5, 2019
hi guys , i have problem for 4 versions now

my game is like this screenshot i got , can anyone help me?

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019

-
--
I dunno if Dinotonte's going for a "cheap knockoff route" if that damn goofy goober is going the way he's going. It sounds like the dev's main goal is to have a VN that uses this SDT-like gameplay for the sex scenes, and that the sex part is just a gameplay mechanic within the VN. I wish the dev would drop that whole thing of including new skins all the time and just add a way to put our own in, but I'm sure the dev's just padding time or something. I guess having more built-in customization is cool and all, but half the stuff is recognizable as being from an anime or a game or whatever.
Besides, the update from the beginning of December was adding dick bulging in bellies in a way that works alongside cumflation and pregnancy, and the latest update that hasn't leaked yet added an infinite cumflation toggle, which, uh, I assume probably looks like shit or clips through the floor like in SDT's mods, but we'll see.

Still, my biggest issue is always going to be the VN thing, I really do wish the dev would've just gone with making a literal SDT knockoff instead of trying to do his own thing, there's already so many VNs out there and it's a really limiting genre, half the time I'm on these lewd sites, I just filter them and RPG Maker games out so I don't have to see them.

nokek

Aug 14, 2021
I dunno if Dinotonte's going for a "cheap knockoff route" if that damn goofy goober is going the way he's going. It sounds like the dev's main goal is to have a VN that uses this SDT-like gameplay for the sex scenes, and that the sex part is just a gameplay mechanic within the VN. I wish the dev would drop that whole thing of including new skins all the time and just add a way to put our own in, but I'm sure the dev's just padding time or something. I guess having more built-in customization is cool and all, but half the stuff is recognizable as being from an anime or a game or whatever.
Besides, the update from the beginning of December was adding dick bulging in bellies in a way that works alongside cumflation and pregnancy, and the latest update that hasn't leaked yet added an infinite cumflation toggle, which, uh, I assume probably looks like shit or clips through the floor like in SDT's mods, but we'll see.

Still, my biggest issue is always going to be the VN thing, I really do wish the dev would've just gone with making a literal SDT knockoff instead of trying to do his own thing, there's already so many VNs out there and it's a really limiting genre, half the time I'm on these lewd sites, I just filter them and RPG Maker games out so I don't have to see them.
Well yeah, I see more VN then just a straight forward lewd games. I do hope this one doesn't go the VN
route

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes