Darknights333

Dec 24, 2021
nono, not about you, sorry
exactly about that... creature... and i undestand, there area lot of fetishes, but devs arent doing shit. like really. new poses, some mechanics, maybe some modding tools, but they are clapping out new skins month by month and quality of those skins are going down each month
and thats retarded
They said they worked on mods for a few months I think :) But yea skins could be better for sure

Cheetoz

Jun 20, 2021
They said they worked on mods for a few months I think :) But yea skins could be better for sure
They just finished ingame art modding support up with 0.8.4 (which just got released last week)
Of course, we don’t get even numbered versions here, so we’ll have to wait until the 15th or whenever.

Koi_Uruzaki

Mar 2, 2023
Does anyone else have this issue where whenever you open the game suddenly everything breaks and all options are chosen to be Both and cannot be fixed, cursor is hidden, and the Resolution is completely thrown out of the window. 1722928287841.png
Trying to reset settings doesn't do anything and I had to reinstall the game only to have it break again a couple hours later.

• Wow
Reactions: Lifeplayer

DwingF9

May 7, 2020
Devs just announced two more games to be developed in tandem with Lust's Cupid - though they insist they won't affect this game's development schedule.
One is a story-driven visual novel, the other is a story-based 3D sandbox version of Lust's Cupid. (With one main star/character?)

cupid.png

• Wow

Zi0_Matrix

Jan 14, 2024
Devs just announced two more games to be developed in tandem with Lust's Cupid - though they insist they won't affect this game's development schedule.
One is a story-driven visual novel, the other is a story-based 3D sandbox version of Lust's Cupid. (With one main star/character?)
They're doing well enough with this project that they can afford two more projects as well?
People really want a decent SuperDeepThroat successor don't they, lol?

Koi_Uruzaki

Mar 2, 2023
Does anyone else have this issue where whenever you open the game suddenly everything breaks and all options are chosen to be Both and cannot be fixed, cursor is hidden, and the Resolution is completely thrown out of the window. View attachment 3903540
Trying to reset settings doesn't do anything and I had to reinstall the game only to have it break again a couple hours later.
Nvm found a small way to temporarily fix it just click the small purple circle on the top right to reset all settings (This is for anyone else who has the similar issue)

Darknights333

Dec 24, 2021
Yeah I suppose two new games won't interfere with this game's development cycle when they only work on it for 5 minutes a month
I'm sorry but what game did you develop to know how much time it needs to develop anything in a game like this? I love how people just give their opinions without ever doing anything of this magnitude.

I mean sure they can be faster, and a lot of games/devs can, but this sort of attitude I never understood. Make a game that is better than this, let us know so we can all play it plz :) Thnx mate XD

ssbbssc

Dec 13, 2019
I'm sorry but what game did you develop to know how much time it needs to develop anything in a game like this? I love how people just give their opinions without ever doing anything of this magnitude.

I mean sure they can be faster, and a lot of games/devs can, but this sort of attitude I never understood. Make a game that is better than this, let us know so we can all play it plz :) Thnx mate XD
do you like to eat trash? i think not
so that the reason people are upset with that game
dont play all nice, looks stupid

Darknights333

Dec 24, 2021
do you like to eat trash? i think not
so that the reason people are upset with that game
dont play all nice, looks stupid
The game is far from perfect, 2/5 maybe 3/5. But they still made a game and work on it, show me your game that is not trash I would gladly play it? :D

I don't play nice I just hate when people attack devs and think they know it all and they never made a game in their life, but I guess... keyboard warriors xD

ssbbssc

Dec 13, 2019
The game is far from perfect, 2/5 maybe 3/5. But they still made a game and work on it, show me your game that is not trash I would gladly play it? :D

I don't play nice I just hate when people attack devs and think they know it all and they never made a game in their life, but I guess... keyboard warriors xD
i see your point. but, for example, you dont need to be a baker to say that your bread was bad

retardo

Sep 17, 2017

literally EVERY update is just two or three skins while gamebreaking bugs are not touched, do you even pay attention to the game?

Cheetoz

Jun 20, 2021
They just finished ingame art modding support up with 0.8.4 (which just got released last week)
Of course, we don’t get even numbered versions here, so we’ll have to wait until the 15th or whenever.
Mods Tutorial

Darknights333

Dec 24, 2021
i see your point. but, for example, you dont need to be a baker to say that your bread was bad
Quality wise its fine, but how fast they work etc. We don't agree. For retardo comment, they have a update logs when you start a game and it is written there everything that is changed between 2 version. So check that out from time to time m? :)

3.50 star(s) 25 Votes