EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1.png

Overview:
Dark forces are hanging over the city! Their corruption slowly captures the minds of people and turns their thoughts towards ungodly creatures. And only you can save them. Not for the greater good, but for a tiny chance to regain his former memories and body. After all, once you were a man - and now you are locked in a strange body for the amusement of a higher mind. But you are not going to despair. You will fight.​

Thread Updated: 2023.03.22
Release Date: 2023.03.22
Developer: CrunchGameStudio -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.1a
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustWorldHorror-0.0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Volson

May 12, 2021
Getting a Virus Detected result?
You are not the first who see it. I can only assume that it is connected with the player qsp. He is quite old - from 2010. Here is the itself, can you download it and see if it detect a virus in it?

And if not, then I recommend looking for another link to the player here on the site.

Feb 11, 2023
Lust World Horror
View attachment 2486085

Overview:
Dark forces are hanging over the city! Their corruption slowly captures the minds of people and turns their thoughts towards ungodly creatures. And only you can save them. Not for the greater good, but for a tiny chance to regain his former memories and body. After all, once you were a man - and now you are locked in a strange body for the amusement of a higher mind. But you are not going to despair. You will fight.​

Thread Updated: 2023.03.22
Release Date: 2023.03.22
Developer: CrunchGameStudio -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.1a
Language: English, Russian

Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN

View attachment 2486068 View attachment 2486069 View attachment 2486070 View attachment 2486071
it doesnt even work, only a white screen with boundries appear, and the writing is in russian.

Volson

May 12, 2021
Try open game by qsp player from site. It's nigtmare. Everything is broken. But how i can understand, this player does not cause problems with antivirus, so will remake the game for him

qwerqwer1Q

Sep 27, 2018
Ok, what is even the point of these damn accounts that do nothing but post THX on every single game? There is at least one other as well. It's annoying, and they are obviously bots.
Hey, if you find this annoying, check out one of the creative writing websites.
In an average moderately popular work, 50/70 comments will be "tnx for the chapter".

qwerqwer1Q

Sep 27, 2018
Ok, so after playing for one minute, was the English translation done with an AI?
I am sorry if that sounds harsh, but I am not exaggerating here.

EDIT: Ok, so yeah apparently there is a note about that, but only if you choose to "play the prologue", which I didn't the first time. There is no prologue. There are three paragraphs of text.

Aside from the language, the font is too small for me, and (in any text based game) there should be an option to change it.
The fog navigation is also terrible. Even if you're aiming to have the players pull out a notebook and a pencil, the structure just isn't there. I'd suggest playing the Zork games again if that is the path you want to go with.

I'd suggest reducing the randomness of the stats on creation. Staring the game with one Sanity and being forced to immediately lose one Sanity to progress is silly.

Last edited:

millichase

May 15, 2019
Hey, why don't you add a .bat file, something like
Code:
@echo off
start .\PLAYER\qspgui.exe .\LWH.qsp
exit
Double click on LWH.bat is pretty more convinient than manualy running a player.