crave

May 1, 2017
Are you supposed to be able to find the headmaster after you find the assistant in the office and she tells you to leave? I ended up just using the map to go to the garage cuz I couldn't find him, which started the shop class event. Also got a small error, not sure if it's related but it was ignorable.

Also for the dev, when I was searching for the headmaster I got the event with Derek in the alley behind the boys dorms, fyi.

ImpactXPlay

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
Seriously landlady, roommate why cant incest just be the default? and whos got a patch I can copy?
Working on somethings special.

need a mc rename function.
Is a feature that has been asked a lot. I'm gonna work on it for future updates.

Title and folder says 0.2.0a but game main menu says 0.1.6b?
Forgot to draw the numbers in the main menu image, but this is version v0.2.0

I guess the lewd scenes aren't animated at all? Can anybody tell?
Sex scenes from older versions are all animated. As newer sex scenes get added each update, they are only animated in early access for Patrons.

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
In this minigame the correct answer is actually 78 because the rest of numbers in this sequence are all unflipped. 87 would be the answer if they were flipped.
Screenshot (101).png

• Angry
Reactions: free_hk
Jul 13, 2020
In this minigame the correct answer is actually 78 because the rest of numbers in this sequence are all unflipped. 87 would be the answer if they were flipped.
View attachment 1644809
Consider the orientation of the numbers that the driver of the car would see. As they pull into the spot, are they seeing the numbers the same way they're presented from this perspective?

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

Sgt028

Dec 17, 2020
Not everyone played that game or understands that, so it should totally be optional for players to swap out names.
I do not agree. First, if the dev is not interested in this, the game should not have this function. second, who has never played Bully??? If there really is anyone who has never played this game, she is failing as a human being.

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes