dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
Consider the orientation of the numbers that the driver of the car would see. As they pull into the spot, are they seeing the numbers the same way they're presented from this perspective?
That's exactly what I'm saying. If the answer is 87 then when it's flipped it would be 78.

Jul 13, 2020
That's exactly what I'm saying. If the answer is 87 then when it's flipped it would be 78.
My friend, it shouldn't be flipped. The whole point of the question is that it's a 'brain teaser.' The incorrect sequence (16, 06, 68, 88, [ ], 98) is just an illusion. It's a trick due to the picture being flipped upside down. Just because the brain teaser is displaying the numbers upside down doesn't mean that you have to come to the correct answer, then transpose the numbers to create a brand new number.

That's like giving you a puzzle where the words are written backwards, and expecting you to say the correct answer backwards. Not sure how else to explain this.

Jul 13, 2020
I do not agree. First, if the dev is not interested in this, the game should not have this function. second, who has never played Bully??? If there really is anyone who has never played this game, she is failing as a human being.
I've never played Bully. Yet I enjoyed this game here. Bully and tons of other games never appealed to me, so I never bothered playing them, and I'm sure plenty of games I like don't appeal to you, my friend. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
My friend, it shouldn't be flipped.
That's what I'm saying. 87 would be out of sequence. It would be flipped while the rest are unflipped, or unflipped while they're flipped. If you put 87 into the sequence then the drivers would see it as 78. In other words, when they're parking, they would see 86, 78, 88, 89, 90, 91. In order for them to see 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, and 91, you have to input 78 into the flipped sequence.

ImpactXPlay

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
That's what I'm saying. 87 would be out of sequence. It would be flipped while the rest are unflipped, or unflipped while they're flipped. If you put 87 into the sequence then the drivers would see it as 78. In other words, when they're parking, they would see 86, 78, 88, 89, 90, 91. In order for them to see 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, and 91, you have to input 78 into the flipped sequence.
The only number in the sequence that you can't flip is 7. Every other number can be flipped, thus creating the illusion of being right either way. If you flip 6, it becomes a 9. If you flip 8, 0, or 1, it will keep being the same. However, you can't flip 7, cause it will look like a drunk L. The front of the car, which is the driver's perspective is the direction you should follow. So, the answer is 87.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
The sex event with Wendy is really hot, and the story finally reached to the point of the old version now. Can't wait to see the story continuation in the next update and what's new content with it

• Red Heart
Reactions: ImpactXPlay

me130

Dec 11, 2017
The only number in the sequence that you can't flip is 7. Every other number can be flipped, thus creating the illusion of being right either way. If you flip 6, it becomes a 9. If you flip 8, 0, or 1, it will keep being the same. However, you can't flip 7, cause it will look like a drunk L. The front of the car, which is the driver's perspective is the direction you should follow. So, the answer is 87.
Ohhh. It was the only puzzle I didn't get so I just gave any random answer here hehe

Reactions: ImpactXPlay
4.10 star(s) 27 Votes