jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
The game looks very promising! Just curious as to how long the delay between patreon release and public release will be?I would rather wait for some more updates before playing, and just curious as to what the time frame looks like for those of who do not or cannot donate?

ImpactXPlay

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
The game looks very promising! Just curious as to how long the delay between patreon release and public release will be?I would rather wait for some more updates before playing, and just curious as to what the time frame looks like for those of who do not or cannot donate?
Two weeks. On November 25th I'll launch the new update (An Extended version for Patrons, and a Free version with shorter scenes for the public) Then, 2 weeks later, the Extended version will be available for the public.

Zer0un

Jul 19, 2020
Looks pretty good! Also I'm a sucker for Gwen, you had me at first picture. How often do you think you'll be releasing updates, and what kinda schedule are you looking at for a finished game?

• Red Heart
Reactions: ImpactXPlay

ImpactXPlay

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
Looks pretty good! Also I'm a sucker for Gwen, you had me at first picture. How often do you think you'll be releasing updates, and what kinda schedule are you looking at for a finished game?
I always try to release a monthly update. I'm not sure how much content I'm gonna add to this game, I guess when I'm satisfied with a good close to the story I can put a date to the finish line, but for now, it's too early for me to say.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zer0un

Zer0un

Jul 19, 2020
I always try to release a monthly update. I'm not sure how much content I'm gonna add to this game, I guess when I'm satisfied with a good close to the story I can put a date to the finish line, but for now, it's too early for me to say.
Sounds good! Looking forward to what you have in mind.

ImpactXPlay

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
i keep getting an error and the game crashes at the beginning
There was a problem with the game engine. I fixed it using a stable version of it. Amateur mistake. Next week, I'm gonna release the next update. Sorry for the trouble.

grandal wow

Aug 24, 2020
Yes, they are, kind of... The MILF is based on Kassandra from AC. The older roommate is a humanization of Lola Bunny from Space Jam. And the younger roomate is based on Ellie from TLOU. The main character is based on Jimmy Hopkins from Bully.
this in Spanish ??

grandal wow

Aug 24, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Use CTRL+Q to quit the game anytime. During gameplay, you use the right-click to look and left click to interact. During cutscenes, you can use the right-click to go back to the previous image and the left-click to move forward.
I hope you enjoy the game.
It appears as a broken or damaged file and another link wanted to try the game

ImpactXPlay

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
It appears as a broken or damaged file and another link wanted to try the game
Yes, it's in Spanish. Read the instructions in the main post to install the desired language. I will post a new update next week and the issue with the engine will be fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience and I hope you try the game next week.

• Red Heart
Reactions: grandal wow

alxmir23

Feb 3, 2019
sad to say i see some retraced art.like the one where gwen presents while hugging pillow. that is definitely Apostle art

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes