ttant

May 7, 2017
I too love the art and the old pixel-game style.

Anyhow, i saw the spanish translation.
So i guess, i18n is possible. If so, is it possible to get the English file to translate ? I can provide the french version if interested ;)

normalguy420

Oct 9, 2019
is this game meant to have no sounds or is it bugged? cause i noticed theres a file called audio.vox in the game but theres no audio for me at all and the fact no one mentions this means there might be a bug i tried changing the sound and music things in the setup and they didn't fix anything any help would be great im not a fan of silence lol

ImpactXPlay

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
I too love the art and the old pixel-game style.

Anyhow, i saw the spanish translation.
So i guess, i18n is possible. If so, is it possible to get the English file to translate ? I can provide the french version if interested ;)
Sure, I will contact you soon.

is this game meant to have no sounds or is it bugged? cause i noticed theres a file called audio.vox in the game but theres no audio for me at all and the fact no one mentions this means there might be a bug i tried changing the sound and music things in the setup and they didn't fix anything any help would be great im not a fan of silence lol
Yeah, the sound isn't correctly scripted yet. The next update will fix that.

ImpactXPlay

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
How is the android version coming along?
Is something known about the game if there is an update?
Hey, guys. I'm gonna be finishing my other game: Steamy Paradise, by the end of May, when I release the final version. I decided to keep this on hold until then because I need more time to work on both the PC (AGS Engine) and the Android version (Ren'py) of Lustworth Academy. It will be like working on two different games even though it's the same one, but the Android version has been requested a lot, so I have to do it, and I want to do it right. So, yeah, we'll have to wait some more for the next update. I want to finish Steamy Paradise so I can focus only on this one and release an update every month, as intended. Thank you for your patience and sorry for that.

Reactions: Red88

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
so is it VNish P&C or sandboxish P&C? not much content i assume (like any m/f xxx?)
art looks good apart from that greeneyed gial...brings some inconsistency as other girls are tracedartish ...

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Hopefully pregnancy won't be only an ending thing here. Would be more interesting to deal with the troubles and tribulations, or even use it as a fad, so others want to do it.

Reactions: Jman4421

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
This game is gonna be totally different from my first one, in the best way.
So below is my critique of the game is, as of now. It isn't meant to be harsh or insulting, it is meant to point out problems that a player may see. At the bottom are links to software and other stuff that may be beneficial.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Are the old scenes getting updated? These feel like a different art style comparatively.

The screens feel a bit more like GTA loading screens than Bully.

I hate Fiona's last name.

The style seems closer to the early 2000s cartoon era, not too detailed but still good, I do wish there was a slight bit more shading/definition to things.

The facial expression in the cheeks look weird, like they are large and covering the eye, more similar to a swelling than an animated expression like a smirk. Examples are Lola, Violet, Wendy (lips)

Beatrix's mouth makes me think of orcs from Warcraft, an extreme under bite.

The image of Lola, having her on top of the tire swing puts black over black and can muddy the definition of her clothing, wanted you to be aware to check things like that in the future, since having the characters stand out against the background really matters.
--------

Good points, everyone has different hairstyles, noses, ears, eye colors/eyebrows, breast size/shapes, clothing.

All the characters look nice and different, I do hope we get some minorities too.

All the new stuff besides the Wendy/Gwen seems to not be very parody, while the intro was very hard on having people who looked like Gwen (Ben10)/Haggar (Final Fight)/Jill (Resident Evil)/Harlequin (Batman)/Ellie (Last of Us), or maybe I just don't know who the others are based off of.

All in all, looks pretty decent. I do hope the stuff I mentioned in a previous post helps you and allows for a continuation of getting better.

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes