Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Hello guys, which option is correct about the girls/milfs in this game?

Very slow burn (very high resistance)
Slow burn (high resistance)
Average
fast burn (low resistance)
very fast born (very low resistance)

• Haha
Reactions: Donjoe81

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I'm getting an error when doing the geography game, the antarctica image isn't there it seems? This is in the pixeldrain download, not sure if the missing file is only in that
ALL of the minigames need work, and several of them need basic instructions of just do you need to do (boxing match in gym and the Chemistry one, for instance). You get the last Geography question (South America) wrong, no matter which one you click on.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Every time I try to talk to Pete the only option is Nevermind. Still can't get into the Alley.
Same here. Did you ever get an answer to this one? I see that several players have had the same problem and there's been no useful answer.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
What even is Kassandra to Jimmy since the game doesn't fully explain the relationship?
It looks like most people are selecting "aunt". MC does mention Father's new wife, so "mother" should be possible- but not recognizing her and the sisters make THAT a little difficult. On the other hand, Antonella is introduced as "my sister", not "your aunt" or such.

Trying both, I personally think "aunt" works slightly better than 'mom'.

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes