Ponka

Jul 2, 2018
i havent got blair and kassandra's content yet but the game skips the weekend itself saying "more weekend content coming soon"

Reactions: fugazi666

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
ImpactXPlay

after halloween party, you visit the dorms and get a quest to go rescue a nerd from junk yard.
after finishing all main quests in current version, visiting the dorm a second time restarts that quest. going to the junk yard a second time gives an uncaught exception

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/dialogue/nerds/nerdsdialogue.rpy", line 109, in script
    $ Jimmy.inventory.remove(ItemRubberBand)
  File "game/scripts/dialogue/nerds/nerdsdialogue.rpy", line 109, in <module>
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scripts/dialogue/nerds/nerdsdialogue.rpy", line 109, in script
  File "D:\games_win\HG\Lustworth Academy\LustworthAcademyBeta-v0.30.9-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\games_win\HG\Lustworth Academy\LustworthAcademyBeta-v0.30.9-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/scripts/dialogue/nerds/nerdsdialogue.rpy", line 109, in <module>
  File "D:\games_win\HG\Lustworth Academy\LustworthAcademyBeta-v0.30.9-pc\renpy\revertable.py", line 97, in do_mutation
    return method(self, *args, **kwargs)
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Lustworth Academy v0.30.9
Wed Jun 14 21:10:29 2023

Reactions: Mr.Winter

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
ImpactXPlay
after halloween party, blair and cassandra's guide tells me to go visit them on weekend.
But when I go to sleep at friday it automatically skips the weekend, telling me that "more weekend content coming soon"

====

every time you do the halloween party it resets both fiona and beatrix's questline to just after the party.
well... presumably every. I did it first as a pirate. then i did beatrix's post party quests, and started fiona's.
then i did the party again as shaggy and it reset both of those 2 girls questline to just after the party.

I then did it again as homelander and once again beatrix reset.
However, by that point i had advanced fiona's enough to have gotten the key to her dad's office but not given it to her yet. at that point her quest didn't reset anymore.

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Anyone else having a bug where entering the Boy's Dorm recreation room automatically jumps to Gary & Pete fighting and the Junkyard quest with Algernon, no matter that i already did it?

Also, who has impregnated Wendy?
yes.
wendy gets optionally impregnated in latest update

Last edited:

ryjok321

Feb 20, 2022
eng: Polish translation without menu and options.

pl: Polskie tłumaczenie bez menu. Tłumaczone na szybko bez poprawek za pomocą google. Pojedyncze zdania mogą nie być przetłumaczone. Nie testowałem całej gry może gdzieś wywalić błąd lub nie pokazać sceny jak cos to pisać priv

Instrukcja: Wypakuj w folderze z grą i graj

Link:

warevag

Jun 20, 2023
I'm seeing 2 seemingly locked Cassidy scenes, but haven't been able to find a way to unlock them.

rmndr

Jan 22, 2023
So... I can't find the astronomy room. Where is it? Hahaha haha thanks
Outside of boys' dorm, big white building in the background.

PS. No, I did not find it myself, I just used the search function in this topic. Not saying this to be an ass, just suggesting a way to get your answer almost instantly.

• Haha
Reactions: Lazlaz21

MetalDJBlight

Mar 27, 2018
Bug report
Blair's second scene isn't showing up in the gallery as well as Kassandra's night time scene
Fortunately i made a save for the scenes, so i can revisit it easily enough
But yeah, for people wondering where it is, it just aint showing up is all

Last edited:

Lazlaz21

May 2, 2021
Outside of boys' dorm, big white building in the background.

PS. No, I did not find it myself, I just used the search function in this topic. Not saying this to be an ass, just suggesting a way to get your answer almost instantly.
Thank you for the effort though.

4.00 star(s) 29 Votes