mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
> Money earning minigame not yet implemented. here is some money (1500$) needed to do all current progress
> Actually need 2500$ (1500$ for holloween costume, 1000$ for pro camera).
> Am stuck unable to do holloween
> Lots of content is gated behind holloween

welp. I am stuck

also. at various spots they keep on calling me jimmy instead of the name I put in

ImpactXPlay can you please take a look at this money issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: chicho1958

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
my game is buggy. the nerd quest keep repeating it self and cassidy hint says complete halloween and i did but it still says complete halloween.
Edit: Also even if you rename MC to your name of choice on many occasions they still called Mc by defualt name which is Jimmy.

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
> Money earning minigame not yet implemented. here is some money (1500$) needed to do all current progress
> Actually need 2500$ (1500$ for holloween costume, 1000$ for pro camera).
> Am stuck unable to do holloween
> Lots of content is gated behind holloween

welp. I am stuck

also. at various spots they keep on calling me jimmy instead of the name I put in

the first thing I did as soon I saved gave myself money

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Where is the class trying to look for it but can't find and to be honest game doesn't have many places to go so checked it all, gotta be missing something
Astronomy class - that is NOT yet implemented (no idea whatsoever of when it will, if ever) - should occur in the Observatory upon the hill, that can be seen if you are in the entrance outside the Boy's Dorm. Clicking in the Observatory even gives a bit of dialogue where the MC thinks that's where Astronomy classes will take place.

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Astronomy class - that is NOT yet implemented (no idea whatsoever of when it will, if ever) - should occur in the Observatory upon the hill, that can be seen if you are in the entrance outside the Boy's Dorm. Clicking in the Observatory even gives a bit of dialogue where the MC thinks that's where Astronomy classes will take place.
Thanks, appreciate the fast answer

Lu1

Jan 24, 2018
Bug on Fiona's mission

When I click on the window in MC's bedroom, the error screen shows up.

4.00 star(s) 29 Votes