djskiddy1

Dec 7, 2018
Playing the recent version and it keeps cycling back through Wendy arriving and the slingshot scene over and over. I can't seem to advance past it.

Spaedie

Jun 4, 2017
The slingshot event does not really end. When you go back to the dorm the whole event gets relaunched, ending up with the attached error.

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
This fighting minigame is probably the wackest thing ive ever encountered! :ROFLMAO:
i just get spammed into a corner

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
All the girls say to finish the holloween event to progress. How do I start it?

=====
You have to pick a halloween costume ob the MC's wardrobe, if memory tricks me not. Supposing he read the pamphlet about the halloween in the mural before the cafeteria and bought some in Fiona's shack, that is.

WTF is on Beatrix face? is that some STD boils?

View attachment 2696115
She claims it's an allergy... MC refuses any kissing or blowjob until she treats it, just in case. ;)
It opens a quest to get her a certain skin cream.

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
LustworthAcademy-0.30.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
You know...with these games that have every release with no backwards save compatibility it would be nice to have a repository of previous releases(or saves) for people who maybe missed an update or 2 in between the last time they played and the most current version. Starting from the new content skips a lot and starting over entirely isn't much better.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
You know...with these games that have every release with no backwards save compatibility it would be nice to have a repository of previous releases(or saves) for people who maybe missed an update or 2 in between the last time they played and the most current version. Starting from the new content skips a lot and starting over entirely isn't much better.
There are some rare games where you can choose to start from a specific day/chapter, what can indeed be a very interesting and convenient format to get around save issues and make things more confortable for old players returning after a big hiatus.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Anyone else having a bug where entering the Boy's Dorm recreation room automatically jumps to Gary & Pete fighting and the Junkyard quest with Algernon, no matter that i already did it?

Also, who has impregnated Wendy?

Last edited:

notabumblebee

Apr 7, 2018
Anyone else having a bug where entering the Boy's Dorm recreation room automatically jumps to Gary & Pete fighting and the Junkyard quest with Algernon, no matter that i already did it?

Also, who has impregnated Wendy?
Same, and I can't complete Blairs night story, it gives an error I cant skip

Reactions: fugazi666

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Same, and I can't complete Blairs night story, it gives an error I cant skip
I did manage to get through Blair's story fine - went home on saturday, bumped into the mom in the backyard, went to sleep (pretty much the only possible action to pass the time) and that lead to her scene starting. I think there were some errors too, but i just trod over them with the Ignore option. Following day, sleep again, go downstairs and the mom's scene starts automatically.

notabumblebee

Apr 7, 2018
I did manage to get through Blair's story fine - went home on saturday, bumped into the mom in the backyard, went to sleep (pretty much the only possible action to pass the time) and that lead to her scene starting. I think there were some errors too, but i just trod over them with the Ignore option. Following day, sleep again, go downstairs and the mom's scene starts automatically.
It didnt gave me the ignore option, just rollback. Also, I started the storyline on sunday, maybe that makes a difference. I'll try to skip a week

4.00 star(s) 29 Votes