%&543ahn

Feb 9, 2024
Is he changed the whole story cuz I think the story and duration seems too small compared to the old one

ImpactXPlay

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
how do i get more money?
You can work for Miss Dawson, the headmaster's assistant to get enough money to buy everything you need.

the game is too aggressive about skipping weekend due to "lack of content". it skips even when i have multiple quests that need me to go back home.
If you want to go home for the weekend, you need to change to casual clothes and during Friday at the evening go to the bus stop at the school's entrance.

Im trying to get money in the game but theres nowhere to get any it seems
Follow Miss Dawson storyline to get money from 'working for her'

It's a shame only 1 sex scene seems to get added each updat
3 to 4 new animations get added each update.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
If you want to go home for the weekend, you need to change to casual clothes and during Friday at the evening go to the bus stop at the school's entrance.
thank you.

in that case, there are bugs where occasionally you end up in the weekend without needing to switch over your clothes.

that is a very easily missed thing. when you go to sleep on friday it should really just ask you "skip weekend? [Yes]/[No]"

• Red Heart
Reactions: ImpactXPlay

Robin Biswas

Jul 28, 2023
I downloaded for Android and once playing I see no menu buttons for saving or anything else. Anyone else playing this version that knows how to access those?
The menu bar will come after you have completed the prologue you need to visit spanish clas with uniform

Reactions: MrRick

supersayin69

May 13, 2024
This message is for people who have not been able to get on the bus.

First you have to be there on Friday, then skip until the afternoon or evening and then head to the bus.

When you are already in the house, simply leave the house by pressing left and clicking at the bottom; you will be on the beach.

And to do the mission simply touch the building.

I hope it has been useful to you ;)
thanks but How you get in the Mansion I can't even witth the dogfood I found i clicked on the dog and it gave me the library message box and kept giving it to me no way of progressing

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Okay .. so it's been a while since I played through the available content. Came back to this after several months (if not longer) and it seems like there is far less than what there used to be. There does not seem to be anything to do after Miku's story comes to a stop. Definitely no Halloween event. What's up with this?

Edit: Alright .. so I reinstalled the game and now I've gotten fiona to show up at my room. But it still seems like some scenes are missing or something . I guess I'll have to run through the old version to see what the difference is as I don't recall how the old story line(s) went.

Last edited:

crysman2000

Sep 29, 2018
I have the same game breaking script error. I have downloaded and installed the weekend looper files but it hasn't helped I think im in part2? Just finished Blair event (Friday night) then Miku pictures (Sunday afternoon since I couldn't skip time on Sat) and after Miku leaves and I go to sleep, there error appears every single time no matter what prior save I start from. Very frustrated since the game is pretty good thus far. If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it!!!

Minor problem:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/locations/townhouse/townhouse_jimmysroom.rpy", line 35, in script
jump .mondaymorning
ScriptError: could not find label 'townhousejimmysroom.mondaymorning'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/scripts/locations/townhouse/townhouse_jimmysroom.rpy", line 35, in script
jump .mondaymorning
File "D:\LustworthAcademyBeta-v0.40.1-Extended-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1992, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "D:\LustworthAcademyBeta-v0.40.1-Extended-pc\renpy\script.py", line 1013, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'townhousejimmysroom.mondaymorning'.

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Lustworth Academy v0.40.1-Extended
Sun Dec 17 16:35:38 2023
This happens right after Blair wake up from her overnight drunken sexual encounter with Jimmy right?

I have the same issue
Got this error after this scene, any updates?

View attachment 3617214
View attachment 3617216

Myrroddin

Jun 15, 2022
Nice, someone asked one of my questions regarding going home for the weekend. You need to change to casual clothes on Friday evening.

My other questions are about Astrology and the headmaster's assistant. I am 0/2 and it never advances. It is the only class left for me. Is there something I am missing?

The assistant only says "Well..?" at this point. Am I out of content for this update, or do I need to trigger something?

Myrroddin

Jun 15, 2022
ImpactXPlay This game is in dire need of a walkthrough. Just a few things that are not obvious:
  • The player must do the Halloween event multiple times, each with a different costume. There is no indication that doing so will unlock scenes and characters. Most players will play the event once and get stuck.
  • There are a few answers to the art drawing, but only one works. If you make a mistake, you must reset the drawing. It took me about a dozen attempts to find the correct path, or at least the path that the computer thinks is correct.
  • Many events are based on the day and time, which is fine, except that several do not indicate which day or time.
I have not unlocked "Cassidy First Time", "Miko Photoshoot", "Miko Jacuzzi", "Beatrix Study II", or "Fiona Revenge". None of these have any clues of when or where to start them.

There is a job offer to work on the farm, but as of 0.40.5, there is no way to get to the farm after the first events there.

With literally thousands of combinations between characters, locations, and times of day, without a walkthrough or more hints, it is virtually impossible to complete the current content without help or stumbling blindly. None of which includes content you will add in the future. In its current form, Lustworth Academy is an impossible game.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 29 Votes