fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
I'm enjoying this, but I found a bug. I tried to play the chemistry lab mini-game and got an error. It appears the script was looking for an image file named match3_background.png.

I looking in the folders and found a file named match3_background.webp

I was able to roll back and continue playing by skipping that mini-game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ImpactXPlay

supersayin69

May 13, 2024
Absolutely love this game hope you finish it and have more girls and scenes coming and am excited for all the minigames you have in mind and maybe have like two seperate maps like your dad see's your doing better and gives you the option to visit your old city with several girls missing you badly but that is just an idea nothing more.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ImpactXPlay

supersayin69

May 13, 2024
where is the Bone only thing i can do is click on dog but it gives me the Libraries chat box or dog food in the dog house am I overthinking this stuff? sorry for my bad english .

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
where is the Bone only thing i can do is click on dog but it gives me the Libraries chat box or dog food in the dog house am I overthinking this stuff? sorry for my bad english .
My bad. I meant dog food. Click on the dog house to get the dog food, then click on the dog to give it the food. After that you can click on Wendy's window.

Last edited:

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
the game is too aggressive about skipping weekend due to "lack of content". it skips even when i have multiple quests that need me to go back home.

Mordikay

Sep 23, 2022
Full gallery save would be nice.

I don't like the gameplay at all but like the art style so would atleast like to see the scenes to see if it's worth anything.

halluva

May 18, 2017
Is this game expected to ever reach a state of completion, or at the very least stable enough to be able to use old saves? It's off-putting to try and play it knowing that it will be incomplete and when I want to try new stuff I'll need to start all over.

Reactions: harem.king

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Lustworth Academy [v0.40.5] [ImpactXPlay] - Compressed

Win/Linux [176 MB]
- - - -

Mac [171 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
LustworthAcademy-0.40.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

4.00 star(s) 29 Votes