Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
v0.28 adds the Halloween event content with 4 sex scenes with Beatrix, Fiona, Miku and Cassidy, available with the Shaggy costume.

v0.29 adds 2 new sex scenes with Tatiana Flores and Violet Gauthier (The Prep Queen) to the Halloween event with the Guybrush Threepwood costume.
So that's a Guybrush costume indeed, knew i wasn't crazy for this conclusion at least

Reactions: fugazi666

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Is a problem with your audio device, not the game. Disable sound or connect an audio device to your computer.
Absolutely not sure. You use Renpy 8.0.0 and a bug related to audio device has been fixed in later version (8.0.2... not sure). It may be related to that.

Krudo1

Apr 2, 2021
So I downloaded the compressed version (both servers) and for the first time ever since I joined this beautiful comunity my antivirus is alerting me about some "Trojan script sabsik TE". I just letting you guys know.

Capture1.PNG

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Zerosa

Asafax

Feb 16, 2020
I'm getting an error when doing the geography game, the antarctica image isn't there it seems? This is in the pixeldrain download, not sure if the missing file is only in that

raptorcoop022

Apr 3, 2021
Completed the Halloween event, but after the to be continued screen from v0.29 it says to find mc's dorm room and then restarts the game's story pretty much.

Talasmon

Jul 4, 2022
I just started this game and on the 1st Friday home, it is asking me to find Wendy. I found the Window but it will not let me leave the house. I have the dark clothes. I have also clicked on every area to find something else. Here is my save.

4.00 star(s) 29 Votes