Mar 18, 2019
I feel like I'm going crazy. I swear I played a game called something like this and it had Jill Valentine and different art. Am I thinking of a different game or a past version?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Nice! New update is here, can't wait to download and check out the new content
I feel like I'm going crazy. I swear I played a game called something like this and it had Jill Valentine and different art. Am I thinking of a different game or a past version?
It was the past version where you did have first sex event with Gwen from Ben 10 and at the end Jill came out of nowhere with gun

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Most scenes are animated, but the newer ones are available on Patreon first, as they come out.
Just done with the update, I love it a lot and saw how much improve than before (like more girls, better art style, better story plot,....) but it would be better to go into a bit more freedom like after Spanish class players can go free roam and explore all the available content. At the first play I didn't know so just go straight to the class and had to start over but I think beside content for the Girl and Boy Dorm I can't explore the school grounds without being stopped by the school security and force to go to class

• Red Heart
Reactions: ImpactXPlay
Mar 18, 2019
Nice! New update is here, can't wait to download and check out the new content

It was the past version where you did have first sex event with Gwen from Ben 10 and at the end Jill came out of nowhere with gun

Ah, I see! So I'm not (that) crazy after all. So they are no longer in the game?

ImpactXPlay

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
Just done with the update, I love it a lot and saw how much improve than before (like more girls, better art style, better story plot,....) but it would be better to go into a bit more freedom like after Spanish class players can go free roam and explore all the available content. At the first play I didn't know so just go straight to the class and had to start over but I think beside content for the Girl and Boy Dorm I can't explore the school grounds without being stopped by the school security and force to go to class
Thank you very much for your feedback. I will work on it.

Ah, I see! So I'm not (that) crazy after all. So they are no longer in the game?
A better version of those scenes/storylines will be added soon.

• Red Heart
Reactions: thevoid089

docdom

Dec 30, 2018
I've just played through the latest update and thought it was good. Decent characters so far, seems like it's heading in the right direction. The only thing I thought was a bit weird is that some backgrounds are regular art and some are pixel art. Personally I think there should be 1 style of art in a game.

UserLimited

Oct 4, 2020
haven't played in a while but enjoyed what I did play. does the game still have parody characters? (TLOU ellie, cassandra, etc)

4.00 star(s) 29 Votes