ImpactXPlay

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
I've just played through the latest update and thought it was good. Decent characters so far, seems like it's heading in the right direction. The only thing I thought was a bit weird is that some backgrounds are regular art and some are pixel art. Personally I think there should be 1 style of art in a game.
You're right. Pixel art background will be the only art style, which I will be improving as I learn to draw better with time. The ones that you see as "regular art" are stock backgrounds that I haven't draw in pixel art, and will be replaced in next updates. Thanks for the feedback!

haven't played in a while but enjoyed what I did play. does the game still have parody characters? (TLOU ellie, cassandra, etc)
Yes, it will still have the same characters and more. This version only has a different start to the story. Cheers!

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
Art looks really fucking cool, but judging from the change log it seems like it's still pretty early on in the dev cycle and not that much "plot" has been made for it yet. Will put it on my watch list and check it out again when there's a lot more "plot" to go around.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ImpactXPlay

aba01

Feb 20, 2018
At first when I've seen the menu music I just reminded the mini games and hoped that they'll be on game, And guess what one of it is in there already. I really hope that this project will be successfull xd

• Red Heart
Reactions: ImpactXPlay

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
now make 100h of content (dats with text skipping who cares about text in sandboxes? action. tasks. compeletion. rewards)
navi could have been better. not just manual arrow clicking
pixel style of locations is ok with me but it feels like it should be 2 times less pixelized or so .(meaning smaller cubes / better visuals)
npcs art is not even
-like blonde girl dildoing itself is kinda meh
- dark skinned is good but i think not that realistic (actually dont remember her well)
- white gial in the class looked trace-arted thus realistic

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Hell yes new update is here and with lot of new stuff, can't wait to download and play it again

4.00 star(s) 29 Votes