ImpactXPlay

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
I've been following the game since it first came out. It's improved a lot mechanically. Actually, the idea of the current version should have been given from the beginning. In every update, the location designs change more or less. I think it would have progressed faster if this was a decision made from the beginning.

The art design of the game is very good, but due to the mission design, the events move very fast and the game ends quickly.
Thank you so much for the insight. Yes, a detailed planification should have been made before the start of the game development. However, I didn't had much experience with implementing the mechanics and features that the game has in its current state. I had to learn everything from scratch and had some help from a smarter programmer that helped me to learn the bolts and nuts of the process in order to actually have a good plan for new content.

This resulted in many reworks and changes in the overall structure of the game, but now things are more clear for me and I'm doing what I should have done from the start. Thank you so much for your feedback, and I hope you keep playing the game in the future!

fakyort

Jul 26, 2020
Thank you so much for the insight. Yes, a detailed planification should have been made before the start of the game development. However, I didn't had much experience with implementing the mechanics and features that the game has in its current state. I had to learn everything from scratch and had some help from a smarter programmer that helped me to learn the bolts and nuts of the process in order to actually have a good plan for new content.

This resulted in many reworks and changes in the overall structure of the game, but now things are more clear for me and I'm doing what I should have done from the start. Thank you so much for your feedback, and I hope you keep playing the game in the future!
You are absolutely right as it is the first time it is learned. I hope you will always continue your project. I wish you good work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ImpactXPlay

ImpactXPlay

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
How did you do the art drawing? I'm stuck and can't find the right path to draw that picture. Have searched this thread and Googled a lot, but not been able to find any hint of it. It doesn't seam logical to me and so far one Minigame that can't be skipped to completion :confused:

Reactions: DragonFire

Myrroddin

Jun 15, 2022
ImpactXPlay Awesome, one of my favourite VNs got an update! I love the art style and the jokes often make me chuckle. I want to clarify something: will I need to start fresh with a new save game going from 0.40.5 to 0.40.6, or can I continue from where I last played?

• Red Heart

ImpactXPlay

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
ImpactXPlay Awesome, one of my favourite VNs got an update! I love the art style and the jokes often make me chuckle. I want to clarify something: will I need to start fresh with a new save game going from 0.40.5 to 0.40.6, or can I continue from where I last played?
I added an option to reset Miss Dawson storyline by talking to her during office hours. If you completed her content in a previous update, you'll get a dialog option to reset the storyline, so you can play through the new stuff. Let me know if it worked for you!

Thank you for the feedback!

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of Lustworth Academy v0.40.6 with simple_human's incest patch.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: - -

Myrroddin

Jun 15, 2022
I wasn't paying attention. Where is Marvin the Concierge? I went to the auditorium and it was empty. The hint for Ms. Dawson wants me to talk to him, but not where he is located.

Edit: I found the door. It is to the right of the auditorium. The stairs say "under construction", so just click on the door.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

ImpactXPlay

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
Made a compressed Android port of Lustworth Academy v0.40.6 with simple_human's incest patch.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: - Pixeldrain -
Wow, thank you so much.

how do you fuck Angie?
In the boys dorm TV room there is a black stone monument. Once you get the note, you can click on the monument, then click on the lion head and choose the roses poem to enter the secret room.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Eonor and robs1234
Jan 12, 2024
I hope you never put netorare, but netori where mc steals other guy's wife or girlfriend to join the harem, and the pregnancy part is good to show the little son at the end or something like that, good game

• Red Heart

Sandrohzr001x

Jul 20, 2022
Screenshot_2024-08-07-12-46-46-047_lustworth.academy.jpg can you help me? I find myself in this following situation in the game: I've already done all the missions in the game, I'm only missing 3 characters, Blair, Miku and Kassandra, but to complete these missions I need to return home on the weekend and when it's Friday, and I As the day progresses, he can't spend the weekend at home, and this message appears: ("More weekend content coming soon!") I can't understand... what to do? Screenshot_2024-08-07-12-46-46-047_lustworth.academy.jpg

Nikoniko123

Jun 4, 2021
View attachment 3908138 can you help me? I find myself in this following situation in the game: I've already done all the missions in the game, I'm only missing 3 characters, Blair, Miku and Kassandra, but to complete these missions I need to return home on the weekend and when it's Friday, and I As the day progresses, he can't spend the weekend at home, and this message appears: ("More weekend content coming soon!") I can't understand... what to do? View attachment 3908138
On friday nap til evening than change clothes and go to bus station

4.00 star(s) 29 Votes