gksim40

Jul 13, 2024
experiencing an error

First time entering Miss Dawson's office right after she shows her tits the computer gallery folder with locked scenes pops up and i am seemingly stuck here and nothing works. Can't skip, can't exit and tried pressing everything but nothing happens

edit: it actually happens for every other scene and i don't understand it

Last edited:

Edward050301

Jun 25, 2024
# game/scripts/mainstory/chapter1/chapterone.rpy:427
translate english chapterone_fionanightdate_bad2719d:
# Fiona "Jimmy? I'm here, I'm gonna climb through your window."
Fiona ""
another Jimmy

• Red Heart
Reactions: ImpactXPlay

Edward050301

Jun 25, 2024
# game/scripts/sexscenes/wendy/wendygoodbye.rpy:9
translate english wendygoodbyescene_4bb2d7dd:
# "Jimmy nodded, a small smile playing on his lips as he reached out to take her hand and help her move from the window."
""

# game/scripts/sexscenes/wendy/wendygoodbye.rpy:53
translate english wendygoodbyescene_d9e328a7:
# "Jimmy smiled, then leaned in and kissed her gently before saying goodbye."
""

# game/scripts/sexscenes/wendy/wendygoodbye.rpy:64
translate english wendy_analandcreampie_scene_233ae26e:
# Wendy "I want you to fuck me in the ass, Jimmy."
Wendy ""

# game/scripts/sexscenes/wendy/wendygoodbye.rpy:92
translate english wendy_analandcreampie_scene_0a9b7251:
# Wendy "That was a amazing, Jimmy."
Wendy ""

• Red Heart

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Lustworth Academy [v0.40.6] [ImpactXPlay] - Compressed

Win/Linux [186 MB]
- - - -

Mac [181 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
ImpactXPlay This game is in dire need of a walkthrough. Just a few things that are not obvious:
  • The player must do the Halloween event multiple times, each with a different costume. There is no indication that doing so will unlock scenes and characters. Most players will play the event once and get stuck.
  • There are a few answers to the art drawing, but only one works. If you make a mistake, you must reset the drawing. It took me about a dozen attempts to find the correct path, or at least the path that the computer thinks is correct.
  • Many events are based on the day and time, which is fine, except that several do not indicate which day or time.
I have not unlocked "Cassidy First Time", "Miko Photoshoot", "Miko Jacuzzi", "Beatrix Study II", or "Fiona Revenge". None of these have any clues of when or where to start them.

There is a job offer to work on the farm, but as of 0.40.5, there is no way to get to the farm after the first events there.

With literally thousands of combinations between characters, locations, and times of day, without a walkthrough or more hints, it is virtually impossible to complete the current content without help or stumbling blindly. None of which includes content you will add in the future. In its current form, Lustworth Academy is an impossible game.
How did you do the art drawing? I'm stuck and can't find the right path to draw that picture. Have searched this thread and Googled a lot, but not been able to find any hint of it. It doesn't seam logical to me and so far one Minigame that can't be skipped to completion :confused:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LustworthAcademy-0.40.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Drascar

Jun 3, 2018
my only quests left are Ms Dawsone although im kinda sure thats a but
it tells me to give the letter to the consierge but i already had the notification, that i finished her quest
as for cassidy her profile tells me to finish the halloween quest although i already did that

Last edited:

ImpactXPlay

Game Developer
May 26, 2020

fakyort

Jul 26, 2020
I've been following the game since it first came out. It's improved a lot mechanically. Actually, the idea of the current version should have been given from the beginning. In every update, the location designs change more or less. I think it would have progressed faster if this was a decision made from the beginning.

The art design of the game is very good, but due to the mission design, the events move very fast and the game ends quickly.

• Red Heart
4.00 star(s) 29 Votes