4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Nika-Dev

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2024
Hi, would you be interested in any original music for your game? The art style really caught my eye so if you are interested let me know :D
Hi Gekkorr, it could be interesting to hear more about the topic. If you have a particular proposal and would like to discuss it privately, please contact this user. Thanks for your comment!

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
You don't know about One Piece. Seriously. Come on, man.

It's an accurate criticism because there's literally over twenty years of art for the scammer to steal, oh sorry, "train" into a LORA set, but they couldn't even be bothered to do that tiny amount of effort.

So here's another review: it's AI spam, the "dev" will bounce as soon as the credit cards they stole are laundered, and it'll be abandoned like every other AI scam game on Patreon.
So, are you able to tell the thread what the AI style was trained on? Not trying to discredit you or anything, I just want to make sure everyone's on the same page.
1723894137613.png

• Haha
Reactions: Nika-Dev

Nika-Dev

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2024
There are not enough boxes for the name
What name would you like to enter? I've limited the length of the name to prevent bugs in certain menus... The issue isn't so much the length but the way it's displayed. For example, if you try it out, it's not the same to enter a name in uppercase as it is in lowercase.

break god

Jun 23, 2019
What name would you like to enter? I've limited the length of the name to prevent bugs in certain menus... The issue isn't so much the length but the way it's displayed. For example, if you try it out, it's not the same to enter a name in uppercase as it is in lowercase.
Okay I just want to enter the character's original name.

Reactions: Nika-Dev
4.00 star(s) 6 Votes