4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Nika-Dev

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2024
i would've liked to have sandersonia over marigold myself.
Personally, I feel the same!
Rest assured that Sandersonia will make an appearance. She's the sister who’s sick—who knows, maybe after saving her life, she’ll feel quite grateful...

Nika-Dev

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2024
what about alivida what the version we can recruit her please
At the moment, it's not possible to add her to the crew, but it's definitely something I plan to include later. For now, I want to add more events with her before doing so. I'm actually working on her content right now.

Reactions: Ssato243

BingoDingo123

Jan 24, 2022
At the moment, it's not possible to add her to the crew, but it's definitely something I plan to include later. For now, I want to add more events with her before doing so. I'm actually working on her content right now.
What about impreg content? (Yes, I'm the type of guy that asks for that in every game)

Reactions: DuneRocky

Ssato243

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2021
thanks

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nika-Dev

Nika-Dev

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2024
Just a suggestion, have a default name for each of the characters for scrubs like me that never got into One Piece heavily.
It's something I've been thinking about lately... Initially, I avoided doing this to distance myself from the characters' names, something I've seen other games do. I'm not sure if it's a way to avoid copyright issues. I don't know if it actually helps or not.

Nika-Dev

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2024
I hope this doesn't bother the dev too much, if so, I can delete the post anytime.
I understand the desire to use cheats and i imagined that sooner or later it would happen but i think this doesn't help the game... The support from patreon whether it's for enjoying the game or wanting a benefit helps me to dedicate myself to this and bring more and better content.

That said i know there are people who can't support financially because of their situation, but keep in mind that there are other ways to contribute like giving it a good rating or sharing it with others these small actions also help me a lot to continue improving and developing the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: WilliamLmao

TrashMonster

Nov 8, 2018
Will girls get their unique animations rather than redrawing of the same positions? No hate here, i know it takes time to make them, but grinding seems unrewarding when there is not much difference between fucking Robin and Nami

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nika-Dev
4.00 star(s) 6 Votes