2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
It's worse than I even thought. Didn't realize how stupidly young the mom looks, because of course she'd look young. :cautious:
I was more pleased by the fact that the son isn't another grown man with a huge dick. But that hardly matters if the mom might as well be the same age as him or an older sister type. Again, these developers are so fucking worthless.

Ehterias

Nov 5, 2019
The girl he gets to bang (which you see for like 5% in the 'game') is a flatchested random ho :sick:

Meanwhile the hot big tiddy freckled mom who SHOULD be the focus of the game, and be bangable, is left in the dust...

Conclusion:

View attachment 4135650
Thank goodness there are comments like these so as not to waste time downloading this one :poop: I haven't even played it and already this Dev climbed to my top d most hated, it's seriously man, you put Incest label and a hot mom and you take away all the good stuff. Definitely the Dev when he made the game thought, hey what could I do to make everyone hate me and give me the lowest ratings,ha I know, horny and sexless mom... perfect

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
The girl he gets to bang (which you see for like 5% in the 'game') is a flatchested random ho :sick:

Meanwhile the hot big tiddy freckled mom who SHOULD be the focus of the game, and be bangable, is left in the dust...

Conclusion:

View attachment 4135650
The fuck is the point of a incest game, which is focused on the mother, but you can't get her...what utter nonsense :FacePalm:

Thanks for the heads up, don't even need to download it.

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
I like the idea but given the image of the woman it would have made more sense to call her a sister rather than a mother.
And what's with the description "a young boy?" A young man would be more accurate, he's certainly not a little kid!

M.Alice

Aug 18, 2024
Lusty Mother [v1.0] [IceFury] [Compressed] [90MB]

PC: / /

Mac: / /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

phdusa1

Aug 18, 2018
Unofficial compressed Android port for Lusty Mother [v1.0] [IceFury]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download android port
(88 MB)

For other host links & requesting ports please join my discord:

Like my ports? you can tip and support me here:

*This unofficial port/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

CringeLord

Jun 7, 2018
That's not an abrupt end, it's a semi-trailer slamming into a concrete wall at 200 mph. Not to mention the young looking mom, the janky and jarring animations, and the fact that there's not even a sex scene the titular "lusty mother". Why was this even made? :KEK:

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes