ReiCaixa

Apr 28, 2020
With all the games these guys have worked on you'd think they would be able to knock endings out of the park but only one had a satisfying end.
I have never seen a good Inceton ending.
I was mad with LT S2 ending, no wonder they retconned the whole thing in S3.

Reactions: MAD6999

Rhinochoc

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
Great game, very beautiful, great animation, great story! Can't wait to see the sequel! However, I have a question: is it normal that no matter how I respond to the characters, lies, etc., I always get something from the girls?!

• Haha
Reactions: xXwankerXx

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Great game, very beautiful, great animation, great story! Can't wait to see the sequel!
Tastes and preferences aside, fact is, the 'ending' was rushed asf, most of the endings were rushed too and didn't make too much sense, especially after all the supposed build up the MC had with those girls, but no, there won't be any sequel for this game. Inceton would've announced it if they had anything planned regarding this.

On their , they already have two pretty good games in development, Lust Theory S3 and Lust Bound, with two new games and one remake version of Shackbang from the same Lustyverse world/universe (??) being planned to be released in the next couple of months, so it's safe to assume they're done with Passion on Display.

I have never seen a good Inceton ending.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: MAD6999

Rhinochoc

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
Tastes and preferences aside, fact is, the 'ending' was rushed asf, most of the endings were rushed too and didn't make too much sense, especially after all the supposed build up the MC had with those girls, but no, there won't be any sequel for this game. Inceton would've announced it if they had anything planned regarding this.

On their , they already have two pretty good games in development, Lust Theory S3 and Lust Bound, with two new games and one remake version of Shackbang from the same Lustyverse world/universe (??) being planned to be released in the next couple of months, so it's safe to assume they're done with Passion on Display.

I'm noting this, I think I'm almost at the end, I will discover it.

WeAreChecking

Nov 29, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.02 + Unlocker

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

MEGA

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 694 MB

Updates are faster on .
Hey man, Pixel link seems to be dead(rip), can't make use of mega for weird reason. So could you perhaps update the pixeldrain link?
Thanks.

Jul 14, 2017
Story is bad. Characters are bad. One and I repeat ONE scene with the "sister", and only at the end of the game. The GF accuses mc of cheating and then does what she is accusing him of. This can be barely consider an incest game. The devs clearly forgot that they are INCESTON game. Summer of Mia is 100 times better. All of their Lustyverse games have massive issues with the writing.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Story is bad. Characters are bad. One and I repeat ONE scene with the "sister", and only at the end of the game. The GF accuses mc of cheating and then does what she is accusing him of. This can be barely consider an incest game. The devs clearly forgot that they are INCESTON game. Summer of Mia is 100 times better. All of their Lustyverse games have massive issues with the writing.
The sister has quite a few scenes.

They fuck at the party, then at home, a couple of blowjob scenes and the final

The only person with 1 scene at the end was the psychiatrist he can get with in part 2.

Jul 14, 2017
The sister has quite a few scenes.

They fuck at the party, then at home, a couple of blowjob scenes and the final

The only person with 1 scene at the end was the psychiatrist he can get with in part 2.
Are you sure? Last time I play Mc found gf cheating on him then mc and sister have sex at party, walk out the door, got back together with gf and then the game ended.

When I played it had the completed tag.

2.60 star(s) 27 Votes