2.90 star(s) 40 Votes

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
I only played for a bit, so maybe it gets better later on, but I found the writing kind of boring, there's a lot of talking early on and really didn't find any of it interesting.

It also didn't help that the female characters all have very similar bodies, like the dev took the same base model and just made some slight modifications for each of them, they kind of look like a bunch of dolls with different heads. They don't look "bad" just very bland.

I'll probably try it again later, maybe the story picks up after a few in-game days and I'll end up liking it after I play more, but the fact I wasn't really interested in any of the characters so far isn't a good sign.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
LustyVerse: Shackbang [Part 1] [Inceton]

ANDROID

:rolleyes: I had to make some changes to the scripts to get it working on Android.
:censored: I don't know if I fucked up.
(y) This is a trial version.

- - -

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Hell no :LUL: I just update/upload threads on this forum.
thats what i thought but wasnt sure. Your right though its not ntr but that still dosnt change the fact that most who dislike ntr dont want to see stuff like that still comes off the same way as ntr and likely has similar intentions to an ntr scene otherwise why show it. Not to mention this devs track record of games not helping the image at all. The forced lesbian is enough for me not to play this neverming the controversial content

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
LustyVerse: Shackbang [Part 1] [Inceton]

ANDROID

:rolleyes: I had to make some changes to the scripts to get it working on Android.
:censored: I don't know if I fucked up.
(y) This is a trial version.

- WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN -
If anyone downloads this port. Please let me know how it runs, and if there's any issues for Gigui to fix. I doubt there will be any issues though.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
With the ton of money they make, the years they've been in this industry and the number of people working in their team(s), they still haven't found anyone who knows how to light a scene properly. Those preview renders make me cry; it's like they haven't improved at all since they started making games.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
The plot makes sense only in the last 5 minutes of the game. Before that, for 3 hours I read dilogues and smashed my face with a facepalm from the meaninglessness of what was happening.

I'll also add that I didn't like any of the characters and that the MC sister is a piece of shit
Get ready for the upcoming NTR controversy.

BladeTurbo

May 4, 2021
how do you rename the character (or is that later on)? the only choices i see are defining the relationships.

2.90 star(s) 40 Votes