• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
1.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Loopy

Jul 25, 2017
I was stuck there too for a minute. In the end I just stood in the right spot and clicked the rope once it highlighted. Now I'm stuck looking for boards.
What the fuck? Your character makes a big deal about finding something to throw, and it's literally just walk into the fence long enough, click the rope, and he says "yay".

alin20

Jul 12, 2017
the brodes are in basement,ask first lisa,she will telll you backyard,after not there then aask alice and she wiil give you the key.

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
I see BDSM, so I'm in. Is there any in this version of the game, or is it a tag for future version?

Loopy

Jul 25, 2017
Welp, managed to soft-lock myself with the crates because the physics and controls are janky, and it doesn't look like the dev had the foresight to include a reset. It was seeming like pointless busywork the game, anyhow.

Reactions: crookette

TwinCities

Jul 18, 2022
Please tell me the code or make a step-by-step guide on the stairs I'm already stuck)) It feels like there are no animations or anything)) I've lost the motivation to play because these are stupid quests and complicated ones without content for adults

Reactions: Arsi7555
1.30 star(s) 7 Votes