1.30 star(s) 7 Votes

killer2005de

Apr 27, 2017
What a crap game play you run in every door when try to push that damn boxes.
And in the end one box got stuck. -.-
That game play really piss me off!
Unbenannt.jpg

renton99

Dec 15, 2018
honestly, the game is a fraud. it's just a low quality demo where you have to pay to get anywhere, which is why there are no hints

Loopy

Jul 25, 2017
Down left up, there is a schematic on one of the shelfs in the main basement area with a clue on it you have to hold the mouse and rotate it to flip the paper the solution is on the back.
Yeah, the issue is that it doesn't work. There should only be two possibilities depending on what "up" is on the paper, but the valves seem to work on the shitty physics instead of having four discrete positions. I can get them oriented in slightly different ways depending on how long I hold the mouse button down when I click.

BoredInOhio

Jan 3, 2019
Yeah, the issue is that it doesn't work. There should only be two possibilities depending on what "up" is on the paper, but the valves seem to work on the shitty physics instead of having four discrete positions. I can get them oriented in slightly different ways depending on how long I hold the mouse button down when I click.
Mine wasn't down left up, up right up worked instantly though.

Hampamatta

May 15, 2023
writing is terrible and translations equally so, the objectives are misleading as well, telling me to get a pizza cutter, when they mean a knife. and who keeps kitchen knives anywhere BUT the kitchen? no way to know that they wanted me to put the backpack at the radiator. game also crashed while searching for nails. game barely started and i already had to run several laps around the house.

get some better writing. better translations, also give us hints, visual such as sparks to indicate important items or interactions and text to guide us to the correct place. and then MAYBE the game would be playable. right now its trash.

Loopy

Jul 25, 2017
Yeah, it ended up being "up, right, right" for me. I guess it's random and unrelated to the note. What absolute garbage. I usually wouldn't bother being so harsh right out of the gate, but this one feels like it's actually trying to be a game, rather than a VN with a few rudimentary point-and-click elements, and it's terrible at it.

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Can I fuck female zombies?
I am a person with special preferences
Oh believe me, any time i see a zombie game with a male protag i have this question as well.

Though most of them you don't get to, or the very few you can capture just one.
Why you can't go around the map and just fuck one you come across with the option to capture i don't know.

Yet i can find several zombie games with a female protag that can fuck any zombie all day long.
It's one of those why do the girls get to fuck the weird shit while the boys just stand on the sidelines.

dogsta

Jan 18, 2023
Welp, managed to soft-lock myself with the crates because the physics and controls are janky, and it doesn't look like the dev had the foresight to include a reset. It was seeming like pointless busywork the game, anyhow.
By accident --- like much of this game --- if you leave the room there is a button high up on the wall by the door you just exited. Press it, '... something moved ...' And voila. Reset...

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Rdcbr2

JazzyRey

Aug 18, 2018
Yo is that the model for the "landlady" in milfy city or are my eyes deceiving me? xD
There's a base model that people have downloaded and altered. It's used in hundreds of games on this site. Same for other models, which u might find familiar.

1.30 star(s) 7 Votes