Unity Completed LuvSic [Final] [Shiver Game]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

pacefrei

Oct 27, 2017
Pixel games in 1990s:
We've found a way to compress our assets even further and can now fit two games worth of content into the same space!

Pixel games in 2021:
Storage use to the moon!!! Haha storage use go brrrrrr (I suck at this meme, but you get the point).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hate to be that guy, but Pokemon gen 1 was a regular gameboy game. Gen 3 was the first one on GBA. And I don't get the comparison because gen 2 didn't really have 2x the content...it was just more polished.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Has the capability to build a game, doesn't has the capability to decompress the files.
Well. With Unity, the more you compress the assets, the longer you're gonna wait at startup till you can play the game.
This is one area where the small devs of F95zone actually develop wrong. It has to be carefully and sensibly compressed.
There is one Unity game in particular which takes forever to load. This is one reason why.

Dickbutt42

Apr 27, 2018
And I don't get the comparison because gen 2 didn't really have 2x the content...it was just more polished
In Gold/Silver after you beat the Johto Elite 4 you find out you can unlock the Kanto region from Red/Blue and have access to the entire region as well as as more side quests, eight more gym leaders and the games true final boss. It really was twice as big as the original and the peak of the series

Gremory152

Aug 21, 2020
I press A+B+A+B+X+Y and start nothing happened? No idea how to make the 3rd girl in the story mode to get her naked. Dissapointed..

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
damn, yandere dev made another game?
I was thinking the same thing as soon as I saw the title.

How tf is this 7gb?? Did op upload his feet fetish collection too?
With this size, probably his face sitting and trampling one too.

In Gold/Silver after you beat the Johto Elite 4 you find out you can unlock the Kanto region from Red/Blue and have access to the entire region as well as as more side quests, eight more gym leaders and the games true final boss. It really was twice as big as the original and the peak of the series
I still remember when I discovered that on my Gold cartridge. That was one of the best videogame surprises ever!

EndgoTSDR

Jul 23, 2017
In game mode: you only need to focus on the mc story that interact with NPC or targets nothing more.
In Story mode: This mode is going to tell you about the targets story. For me, it's look like mini game for watch H animation (and yes, to unlock last Chapter you need to play Story mode too). For now, I can only get 2 ending. The 1st one I got was True Ending [Still don't know how it's True Ending and it's look like Bad Ending for me. Moreover, this ending doesn't answer some of my question in my mind. After I finished this route the girl (I think she is MC) in the train had disappeared(I think I know why)]. The 2nd was Normal ending. If something wrong in my comment, I apologize about that.

Reactions: Average
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote