Unity Completed LuvSic [Final] [Shiver Game]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

iratam

Nov 25, 2018
Hey, look what I found on their News page

"The game is divided into two main parts: the Game Part and the Story Part.
In the game part, you can just handle your keyboard and throw your mouse to your cat. Then in the Story Part, you need to grab back your mouse, keep away from your keyboard and get through this part with your single hand."

Absolutely fascinating.
I am going to give this a try.
Not because you throw a mouse at a pussy but for the second part. Bing it on !!!

• Haha
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

JJsmall

Apr 18, 2020
Anyone have full save for this game? TBH as VN game it is absolutely garbage. No skip, no rewind. And in the first three chapters absloutely meaningless text.

But pixeart is good) Maybe dev is pixelartist?

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
I'm still waiting on a kind soul to share the h-patch or the OP being updated with the h-patched version. Here's to hope!

JJsmall

Apr 18, 2020
I'm still waiting on a kind soul to share the h-patch or the OP being updated with the h-patched version. Here's to hope!
that version is not h-patched? In steam game has size 7.17 GB with the patch. And all h-content is only in story mod(which just another kind of gallery(and it is unlocks after every 3 chapter completed))

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
that version is not h-patched? In steam game has size 7.17 GB with the patch. And all h-content is only in story mod(which just another kind of gallery(and it is unlocks after every 3 chapter completed))
I... assume the one here is not h-patched, from the comments, I guess? Tbt, I haven't personally checked, but the game's page on steam having both a 'Nudity' AND a 'Sexual Content' tag, and also, the game having an "optional 18+ Adult Only Content" DLC for download there suggests to me that in fact that may be the case?
Or something.
Though I'd be happy if someone who actually has the game+DLC legit, could verify...

pito99

Aug 28, 2019
the game actually has h content for the ones who where asking, you just need to complete the chapter 3, 5 and 7(multiple times with all the endings) to get all the h content gradually in the story mode

and about the game, yes it's pretty good if you want something short to pass time, if you just want to jerk off it's like half an hour to get h content and the art it's really good, so i think it works, but in general i feel the first chapters are too slow, and just like 3 things of them are really important for the main story, and the endings are pretty bad,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Zippix

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
the game actually has h content for the ones who where asking, you just need to complete the chapter 3, 5 and 7(multiple times with all the endings) to get all the h content gradually in the story mode

and about the game, yes it's pretty good if you want something short to pass time, if you just want to jerk off it's like half an hour to get h content and the art it's really good, so i think it works, but in general i feel the first chapters are too slow, and just like 3 things of them are really important for the main story, and the endings are pretty bad,
Good to know. But just to be 100% sure, you're talking about playing through and completing the game you got here, from the OP, riiight?
If so, then that means it's the DLC-patched version here as well, and everybody can get down to business... xD

bububu69

Dec 24, 2018
There is sexual content, the ones who first said there weren't were impatient to find out if there was any.

NaviGTR

Apr 11, 2019

maybe you can share the complete save file, want to know how good is..

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
So, for anyone still wondering, the version in the OP *is* the H-patched one; just gave it a try and yepp, there are scenes. The 'Story' mode is essentially just a gallery for them.
They weren't half bad either.

Everything else is... Well... Ultra-barebones, to put it mildly. And frustrating.

At any rate, could someone who managed to do so, tell me how to get the last chapter unlocked?
I already unlocked the whole 'Story' part, supposedly. But Ch.7 just nets me an ending.
Hope it's not only a very specific one combination of the effing choices throughout the chapters that can get Ch. 8 unlocked...

EDIT: well, the one CH walkthrough on Steam says you gotta watch all the scenes in 'Story' to unlock Chapter 8... Will see.

Last edited:

Darkdeads

May 1, 2020
Full Save
Code:
[HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-1757401289-2338900064-3407193097-1001\Software\ShiverGame\LuvSic]
"_Progress_h2043704839"=dword:0000000a
"_CatFood_h3040819534"=dword:00000001
"_ThemeState_h2313567292"=dword:00000002

Reactions: Ik its
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote