Unity Completed LuvSic [Final] [Shiver Game]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

yuri123

Aug 2, 2017
This game is kinda deep. I don't know about the English translation, since I can read Chinese, I tried the original Chinese version.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
It has an 18+ patch on Steam so we know it has sexual content, but I don't understand what the hell is making this pixel game be 7Gb. That's insane.
any idea how much sexual content this one has? and if so, is the patch applied already or do we need to separately download it?
is there really 18+ scene?
So does this actually have any adult material in it?
Finished the game, there is no Sexual content.
So is this one patched with the R18+ stuff or is the normal version.
So my question is:
Is this only story or does it have H? don't see any H at least...
It looks like it's normal Steam version without R18+ patch. So no sex scenes...

RobOverKill

Apr 3, 2018
The code for the phone is 0721 I think. Click on the girl’s journal, you will see her birthday. It’s July which translates to “07”, and the day on the calendar which is “21”.

I honestly forgot the exact birth day itself, but I’m sure the password on the phone is a four digit code and it is her birth month and day :)

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
So if I gather correctly from the thread, this (7GB LOL) is -still only- the unpatched version, as of now.
...erm, so how would one go about trying to get the patch / patched game (apart from STEAM winkwinkwink)?

indigoxiii

Nov 19, 2017
This game seems interesting I want to give it a try but I hear this one isn't with the 18 patch so I'm waiting on that are there any screen shots of what the sex scenes look like I would like to see some so I can get an idea?

EndgoTSDR

Jul 23, 2017

Did you find the code for the phone on the 1st girl and what do to with the girl in-front of the tv ?
It's her birthday and about gamer girl code is interact with joy stick, you can search around her room for code. I'm sure you'll find it. After you put the code correctly, the screen at TV will show you 'Click to start'. After that click at TV and then ... enjoy.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: SilverEvo

Kanax55

Mar 30, 2018
Wondering if anyone has found any endings beside Normal Ending, True Ending 1, and Bad End??

SilverEvo

Oct 1, 2017
*turn on tv
*enter code (the one in cd case) in controller (on the bookshelf)
*perss play button on tv screen

Need phone code myself :D
Thing is for some reason I can't use the controller after I turn on the TV

It's her birthday and about gamer girl code is interact with joy stick, you can search around her room for code. I'm sure you'll find it. After you put the code correctly, the screen at TV will show you 'Click to start'. After that click at TV and then ... enjoy.
Thank you for the phone code, but still same issue that I can't interact with the controller
Nvm restarted the game and it worked fine.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote