3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

xort

Jun 1, 2017
Not sure I like having content locked by having too little shame (IE progressed too far). Oh well maybe end game will open all events, else it's time to make some edits in RPG Maker.

Nice to see another fan translation.

Reactions: alasad and ponyguy

RedRob

May 10, 2017
Not sure I like having content locked by having too little shame (IE progressed too far). Oh well maybe end game will open all events, else it's time to make some edits in RPG Maker.
Finished the game, and the events are not opened up.

And on that note, I was kind of annoyed by the story. The sequel lead me to believe the blonde made a pact with the Grimmoire, but that never happens in this game.

Reactions: ponyguy

xort

Jun 1, 2017
And on that note, I was kind of annoyed by the story. The sequel lead me to believe the blonde made a pact with the Grimmoire, but that never happens in this game.
It's implied that different shame ratings cause different endings. Haven't checked it yet myself, so maybe?

RedRob

May 10, 2017
It's implied that different shame ratings cause different endings. Haven't checked it yet myself, so maybe?
Nope, just did a virgin run, and all that happens is that she goes back to her master only to be sent off to find the grimmoire of gluttony. And correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that the one Liz was after?

Ookami88

Jul 7, 2017
Meh, I was playing it the first time I let her shame drop to 0 before I reached the next town. Now I'm doing a second run, this time I have quite easily got the 200k needed for the "armor". So, a small spoiler down below:

You go to the priest to exterminate the bats/rats/spiders, and after you reach the ruins with slimes, man-eating plants and a dragon, if you're strong enough (was lvl11 when did that) and have enough healing potions and magic potions, try defeating the dragon (volnurable to Ice but has quite a lot of life, so around 10-20 shots, keep healing yourself in between). After the battle and a small talk the dragon gives you one of its scales which is worth 200k (had another 100k already from all treasures found in that dungeon).

Now I plan to see if my previous events are still there, and even they aren't, I will play the ero events according to my shame, not letting them go too low.

unspelled

Jun 20, 2017
Any hopes for a full guild here?

I mean, its pretty straightforward (especially after playing the tower of liz), but I probably miss some stuff while going

EDIT: apperantly there is a gallery. except you can't get to it until you get to second town, and you can miss scenes :\

Last edited:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I got in touch with oouser (in ULMF), he pointed me to the "edited" japanese version, including 2 decensoring standing pictures of the heroine.
its impossible for me to merge the two versions, to figure out where the changes are made and where the two new standing pictures are used.

so I used the censored standing pictures in the original and edited them all (10 total) with the decensored one. its not much, the game is still censored, but its better then nothing. credits to oouser.

just extract the zip in the folder of the game

Reactions: Asuna. and ponyguy

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
meh bummer. was exited by this game but now i read from multiple people here that you can easily skip/miss scenes when you are being to slutty.

i hate game design like this. because it punishes the player for wanting to fap. gonna drop this one.

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Links in OP are both down. Does anyone still have this and if so, might you be willing to reupload?

Darkanon

Mar 21, 2018
When I reach my post limit to put links I'll try to figure out a way to get my copy up here

Jag

Jul 18, 2017
Here's a copy of the game I grabbed a while ago and just got around to playing. It has the partial uncensor patch from oouser which was linked earlier already applied.

I've attached a (mostly) completed save too. Extract it to the game directory (the one with Game.exe in it). It will overwrite your save in slot 1 unless you change the number in the filename to something else (ie. save02.rvdata2).

For some reason, working for the Arms Dealer in the first town while naked will NOT unlock in the memory room. If you want to see that scene, go to the first town (Ron) and talk to the Arms Dealer in the building next to the church while naked. All other scenes unlocked fine.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Hope someone can help me here:

I was planning on playing this until I read that the H progression is designed pretty shittily, but I still wanna play a decent ERPG game from Clymenia. I'm checking out first since it's the only one that has a review, but I'd still like to know what people recommend among the selection.

Really, I'm just concerned about potential rotten H progression like in this game and just what people can recommend would have the best/most interesting sex scenes.

I'd also like to know which comes first between this and as they seem to be connected; I'm sure I'll eventually come to back to this one at some point so I figured I might as well find out the sequence while I'm asking here.

I know this is a long shot, but I really hope someone can help me soon.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes