3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

lovelybloom

Feb 24, 2018
Here's a copy of the game I grabbed a while ago and just got around to playing. It has the partial uncensor patch from oouser which was linked earlier already applied.

I've attached a (mostly) completed save too. Extract it to the game directory (the one with Game.exe in it). It will overwrite your save in slot 1 unless you change the number in the filename to something else (ie. save02.rvdata2).

For some reason, working for the Arms Dealer in the first town while naked will NOT unlock in the memory room. If you want to see that scene, go to the first town (Ron) and talk to the Arms Dealer in the building next to the church while naked. All other scenes unlocked fine.
I used the download link you posted but when I open the games it just shows an error with graphics / titles

Jag

Jul 18, 2017
Hope someone can help me here:

I was planning on playing this until I read that the H progression is designed pretty shittily, but I still wanna play a decent ERPG game from Clymenia. I'm checking out first since it's the only one that has a review, but I'd still like to know what people recommend among the selection.

Really, I'm just concerned about potential rotten H progression like in this game and just what people can recommend would have the best/most interesting sex scenes.

I'd also like to know which comes first between this and as they seem to be connected; I'm sure I'll eventually come to back to this one at some point so I figured I might as well find out the sequence while I'm asking here.

I know this is a long shot, but I really hope someone can help me soon.
Salvation is pretty good. I think it's the only other Clymenia game I've played. The H progression is better since the game will always show you the scenes in order, even if your lewdity level is high enough for multiple scenes. The problem there is having to grind out your lewdness level, though. It takes many times seeing the same scenes before your lewdness is high enough to move onto the next set. But once you get it high enough, you can go see all the new versions of scenes right away.

I used the download link you posted but when I open the games it just shows an error with graphics / titles
This is common in games that have Japanese filenames. The problem is you unzipped the files, and they ended up with gibberish filenames. You need to use an unpacking program with Japanese language support and unzip it while under Japanese locale.

I don't know if the locale emulator works for this operation, I always just switch my locale in Windows settings. It's in Control Panel > Region and Languages > Administrative > Change system locale. You need to restart after changing locales (your system default language will still be English).

For me, 7-zip always works for unpacking the files. It's also what I used when making the new zip file to upload it.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Salvation is pretty good. I think it's the only other Clymenia game I've played. The H progression is better since the game will always show you the scenes in order, even if your lewdity level is high enough for multiple scenes. The problem there is having to grind out your lewdness level, though. It takes many times seeing the same scenes before your lewdness is high enough to move onto the next set. But once you get it high enough, you can go see all the new versions of scenes right away.
Yeah, Salvation's H progress system is better though the seeming randomness of the design in activating the mini events is a little annoying; you'd think that having the lewdest costume required for an event would be enough, if not just being at the highest lewd level, and that there would be indicators of where to activate certain scenes if they require interacting with an enemy from a specific position.

Grinding wasn't a problem since the version from here had codes for easy start.

I went ahead and checked out the Clymenia DLsite page to see the release dates for the available games, and I've decided to play them in that order. Meaning I'm coming back to this one after I finish Salvation; if I end up being too lazy to save edit, I'll just hope the missed scenes aren't all that hot. If it's just the "softcore" versions of certain scenes you miss when you're at a higher level, I'm a little fine with that.

Jag

Jul 18, 2017
if I end up being too lazy to save edit, I'll just hope the missed scenes aren't all that hot.
All scenes are the same for the most part with different dialogue and slight expression changes showing Aisha getting more into it. If you want to see them all, I have a save with all the scenes unlocked on page 2 of this topic.

There is one that's locked because of a glitch in the game, but it's only available at max lewdness anyway, and to see it, you just have to go back to first town and talk to the weapon shop owner while naked.

Barbie

Aug 17, 2017
Mega download isn't working and my anti-virus won't let me open pomf. Can someone please fix the Mega link?

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
Hey all. I attached a RAR containing a save with all the scenes properly unlocked in the gallery, but also with my attempts at fixing some bugs noted earlier in the thread and across my own play through, contained within a Data folder you should be able to safely merge with the game's files (it's just 4 map files, though you can ignore Map071.rvdata2, since all I did there was add a note hinting players to the post-game gallery unlocking NPC I fixed).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It should go without saying that these fixes are only for the English translation downloaded from here- Map###.rvdata2 files contain text, after all, so shoving these into the original Japanese game- or any alternative translations- will overwrite text found within the original files. So, uh, y'know, beware that I guess.

JJATH

May 2, 2017
Unfortunately, all the files are broken and they have that broken English problem that Japanese games seem to have.

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
I'm new to Clymenia games. I played Salvation 1st and then Liz of the Tower and liked them both (maybe 3 out of 5 stars). This one seems like an earlier effort from the company and it is much less interesting. Most of the time we are not even given choices on how to react. I'd give this one 2 out of 5 at the most.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Updated OP to new template and added mirrors to replace dead ones.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
wenn you knock out this kevin with sleep pills and fuck your mother the game always shows error adn stops working

axz2

Jan 20, 2019
Is there a trick to defeating the dragon or do you just have to grind to level up? How much damage do you have to do to it?

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes