3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Lunasmeow

Jul 22, 2017
Technically, Liz is the sequel to Luxuria, since Luxuria came out before Liz did.
While you could be right about which is the sequel and which is the prequel - the reason wouldn't be "which came out first". Sequels and prequels aren't about order of publication, but instead about order in a timeline. Plenty of stories/movies/games have a later story come out, then release a prequel afterwards to show "how it got there."

axz2

Jan 20, 2019
Sequels and prequels are about both the order of publiciation, and the time line. If Y wasn't published after X it isn't a sequel or a prequel. If it was published after then its a sequel if it happens afterwards in the timeline and a prequel if it happens before.

Jul 10, 2019
Is there a trick to defeating the dragon or do you just have to grind to level up? How much damage do you have to do to it?
Ice. Heal. Repeat. I waited until I was level 10 or 11 and had no problem (took numerous rounds, though, probably burned through 7 or 8 heal potions).

Jul 10, 2019
Mini-Guide (and how to most easily see all scenes)

Phase 1 - Keep your "Shame" level high
- Build levels by killing things in the dungeon under the church. This will also get you $200 per pest as well as gold and items to sell - use this cash to buy healing potions. Took me about an hour. You don't have to work in the tavern or the weapons shop. I was never able to work at the warehouse (and no scenes there show in the gallery).
- After reaching Level 11 and buying about 20 potions of healing and 10 of MP, return to the dungeon and take out the Dragon (Ice. Heal. Repeat.). The Dragon will give you a Dragon scale worth $200,000.
- Sell the Dragon Scale, buy the special armor, which then allows you to travel to the next town.
- In the next town, get an invitation to the castle (via 1. Church, 2. Defeating thieves, 3. Brothel or 4. Captain's Guard left of entrance to castle). I went the Church route, as this only takes about 2 events and doesn't cost much in shame.
- Stock up on potions.
- Enter the Castle using the pass obtained. Take the Grimoire. Defeat Viviana (Fire. Heal. Repeat.).
- This should get you the "good" ending, but also gives you 1. Cheat code and 2. Ability to return to the city.

Phase 2 - Using cheat code
- Now that you have the cheat code (which maximizes level, cash and items), go back to the second city and use the gallery room as a guide. Complete the tasks at the appropriate level of shame to see all scenes. You should be able to do Brothel, Steam Bath, Slums and Captain's Guard at each shame level without worrying about skipping a level.

Other helpful hints:
- Either with the Cheat code or from a merchant in the slums (you have to avoid the vagabonds) you can buy two rings - one freezes your shame and the other accelerates your shame's decline. I alternated these two rings as I played in Phase 2 in order to manage my level of shame and to see all scenes.
- In the Inn in the town of Ron, if you go upstairs there is a woman selling "combo" scrolls. These can be helpful in the boss fights
- The thieves can be found in the little tan tile to the northeast of the second town. This is another "dungeon" and ends with a boss fight. Prepare accordingly.
- Since you can't rebuild shame, it is better to see all scenes with the necessary level of shame before proceeding. Use the Ring of Purity if necessary.

kasdiddd

Sep 15, 2018
Here's a copy of the game I grabbed a while ago and just got around to playing. It has the partial uncensor patch from oouser which was linked earlier already applied.
Mega

I've attached a (mostly) completed save too. Extract it to the game directory (the one with Game.exe in it). It will overwrite your save in slot 1 unless you change the number in the filename to something else (ie. save02.rvdata2).

For some reason, working for the Arms Dealer in the first town while naked will NOT unlock in the memory room. If you want to see that scene, go to the first town (Ron) and talk to the Arms Dealer in the building next to the church while naked. All other scenes unlocked fine.
Your uncensor patch link is dead :(

Jag

Jul 18, 2017
kasdiddd

Sorry, haven't been around for a while. Apparently, I can't have an unlimited amount of time on file links for Mega without paying for it. If anyone knows a better hosting service I can use, let me know. As for now, this should hopefully be good for the next year.

Reactions: Corbeau

kasdiddd

Sep 15, 2018
kasdiddd

Sorry, haven't been around for a while. Apparently, I can't have an unlimited amount of time on file links for Mega without paying for it. If anyone knows a better hosting service I can use, let me know. As for now, this should hopefully be good for the next year.

Mega
Maybe I'm missing something but the scenes there still uncensored in that file :oops:

Shiro39

Oct 31, 2017
Sequels and prequels are about both the order of publiciation, and the time line. If Y wasn't published after X it isn't a sequel or a prequel. If it was published after then its a sequel if it happens afterwards in the timeline and a prequel if it happens before.
nope, that's not true. sequels and prequels are not about release order at all.
for example, the game Fatal Frame. the timeline order goes by 4-2-1-3-5 (at least that's what the community said, haven't played the rest yet myselff) with the first released game was, well, the 1st.

sequels and prequels are about timeline order and not release order.
you can do prequel first and then a follow up sequel or vice versa. or maybe you want to do B -> C -> D -> going back to A and then going back again to the future E, basically in a completely messed up release order, that's do-able.
the release order can go by any time. though this can be resulting in confusion but that's how it is.

Last edited:

axz2

Jan 20, 2019
nope, that's not true. sequels and prequels are not about release order at all.
No release order is pat of what makes a prequel. Lets say that within the timeline you events in time period one, time period two and time period three with higher numbers meaning later in time.

If you release books a book or game or movie or whatever covering time period one, and then another covering time period two, and then a third covering time period three, their are no prequels. Just sequels (the 2nd and third book released)

If you release in the 4-2-1-3-5 order you mentoned the 2nd third and fourth releases are prequels and the last is a sequel.

----------

"A prequel is a literary, dramatic or cinematic work whose story precedes that of a previous work, by focusing on events that occur before the original narrative."

a work (such as a novel or a play) whose story precedes that of an earlier work

a , , or that the of an , etc. by you what before the in the first , etc.:

What is a prequel?

A prequel is a narrative work that occurs before the original story. These can often be in the form of backstory, expository, or side story. As long as the story being told is chronologically before an original or first work, it can be labelled as a prequel. Likewise, sequels continue the story after the events of the original.

Reactions: Bornerasdf
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes