VN Ren'Py Lycoris Radiata [Ch.6 Public] [Kuro]

4.30 star(s) 37 Votes

BlackRing

Apr 27, 2021
I don't understand the convo when inei and ren are talking about akirs not being their biological sister.. why did ren want to hide that fact?
imo there must be some tragic reason Akira's parents aren't together. And this is something that Akira herself should decide whether to tell Inei.

JamesPT85

Oct 25, 2022
It's silly but I wanted to mention a small mistake. When Inei was in the bathroom talking to Ruri on the phone he asked "Do you have any telekinetic powers?" and she responded "Let me check... can you hear what I'm thinking?"

Telekinesis is confused here with telepathy. Telepathy is reading minds, communicating through thought, etc. and telekinesis is about moving objects with your mind (or technically just moving something without physical interaction). It's easy to get this mixed up if you read comics because basically every telepath also has telekinesis (Dr Strange, Jean Grey, ProfX, Psylocke, Martian Manhunter, John Constantine, et al.)

homor

Oct 22, 2023
can someone explain how this multiple protagonist work? can we choice to play as only one MC?

and for dev....planned content in future?

Onirune

Mar 23, 2019
It would be nice to have a txt file inside game folder with names of music tracks used in this vn.(it's more convenient to add ones we enjoy to personal playlist that way)

Last edited:

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
Hahaha great one this last one. The sculpture stuff bring me terrible memories from Kara No Shoujo, wonder if the dev has read it

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Is this pure kinetic novel? i only played two chapters but theres been 0 choices, you cant even say no to fuck someone so LIs are forced on ya as well with no choices which i really hate and why i dont play kinetic stuff.

Thex IL

Jul 8, 2021
Is this pure kinetic novel? i only played two chapters but theres been 0 choices, you cant even say no to fuck someone so LIs are forced on ya as well with no choices which i really hate and why i dont play kinetic stuff.
you'll start having choices on chapter 3

Thex IL

Jul 8, 2021
Well atleast thats something wish it was before LI was forced on ya but atleast it helps, thanks for the info :)
the LI's aren't forced iirc (dunno why that scene was forced tho) , u can choose who u want

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 37 Votes