• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Lycoris Radiata [Ch.6 Public] [Kuro]

4.30 star(s) 37 Votes

Kuro_Kai

Game Developer
Sep 30, 2022
HS2_2022-11-25-12-46-05-315.jpg

Overview:
One day... a boy lost his life.
And through his death... I was born.

A story driven Visual Novel, full of tragedy, mystery, comedy, action and romance.
A journey in which you will have to decide on what is more important, past or present, revenge or promise... relationship or family.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-17
Release Date: 2023-12-16
Developer: Kuro -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 6
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extra:

1664649865711.png 1664649876872.png 1664649901756.png 1664649911715.png 1664649922084.png 1664649940899.png 1664649993286.png 1664650584514.png HS2_2022-11-25-12-46-05-315.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
I like the idea of changing the conventionality of the stories a bit, it is still very early but I will give it my vote of confidence. I hope in the next updates more concepts will be explored or those raised will be deepened.

Reactions: ubira

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
Dev. likes grey, doesn't he?
With all the washed out, dull colors (except for the red eyes, of course :rolleyes: ) and the dark rings around their eyes it looks like they're all about a half step from Zombieland.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
We see this artwork so often. The models are not new. I am also not fond of them. They look like big kids and are very dark. Another lost memory story. Nope not for me. Good luck and bye.

• Angry
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: G3rie and ubira

Farnuge

Mar 18, 2018
We see this artwork so often. The models are not new. I am also not fond of them. They look like big kids and are very dark. Another lost memory story. Nope not for me. Good luck and bye.
They are models from Honey Select 2.... and you claim that you are not fond of them, while having a fan signature for a game that uses older, less attractive Honey Select 1 models. 100 facepalms is not enough.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
They are models from Honey Select 2.... and you claim that you are not fond of them, while having a fan signature for a game that uses older, less attractive Honey Select 1 models. 100 facepalms is not enough.
They are not straightforward HS1. K7 does more to them. I find HS2 very childish and not adult. OK IMHO.

maninx

Sep 11, 2018
Interesting story, good story telling, good writing with a few mistakes proofreading should solve that issue but still engaging
Nice music, Nice renders and the models look great too

Should really slow down the transition during slideshows so the readers can see what is going on
The crawling text is annoying and should fix the text speed

Other than these few problems this VN really has potential
Lets see how the story plays out in the future looking forward to it
And i would suggest a custom relation or a patch if you are going on patreon
Great work and Goodluck with the project.

Reactions: m4pII and jxd

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
Interesting story, good story telling, good writing...
Huh?
This has got to be one of the most bizarre "stories" I have seen in a long time.
Just guessing, but the MC appears to be about 20, has spent half his life still depressed and brooding about loosing his memory.
Then we get into the fragmented and completely unbelievable back story.
One of the first things I did was extract the scripts and edited out the delays for every character's dialogues. I guess the dev decided that the text speed slider in the preferences means nothing - you get a delay whether you want it or not.

Last edited:

DoofusMan

Jun 25, 2019
Ikr? hahaha!

But honestly, I do personally prefer HS1 models in general. They are in fact my favorites, especially once they are post processed with original/special/personal touches (I mean, it's obvious with my signatures lmao). But I do really like the HS2 ones, but not as much. But with that said I'd take HS models, or anything in that style, over Daz/Hyperrealist models any day. Don't get me wrong, there IS games that are among my favorites that use those, but usually it's either because they also made them look super unique in some way or another and/or it's counter balanced by super hot content and/or incredible story and etc.

4.30 star(s) 37 Votes