VN Ren'Py Lycoris Radiata [Ch.6 Public] [Kuro]

4.30 star(s) 37 Votes

maninx

Sep 11, 2018
Huh?
This has got to be one of the most bizarre "stories" I have seen in a long time.
Just guessing, but the MC appears to be about 20, has spent half his life still depressed and brooding about loosing his memory.
Then we get into the fragmented and completely unbelievable back story.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
One of the first things I did was extract the scripts and edited out the delays for every character's dialogues. I guess the dev decided that the text speed slider in the preferences means nothing - you get a delay whether you want it or not.
Well it's a VN written by some hobbyist not a best seller novel though it's a cliche but it's not bad and it might turn out better in the future also at least the dev gave a backstory rather than nothing however cliche that might be
Still it's a lot better than a lot of other releases out there and the writing was coherent as there were no major issues for the short duration
But yeah could have made the scenes and story telling way better for more immersion with a bit of work on the characters
And yes the dev didn't incorporate the text speed slide which is annoying that that should be fixed
I think it's dev's first foray into the world of making VNs so maybe he will get better in the future

Reactions: aQrata and jepsx

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
Too short to say something right now as the story start like 388273838 other vn before "amnesia" . We will see in the future updates how story and plot will go, good luck Dev in your work

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
1639816724354.png

We'll just ignore that first sentence and the L in the perfect place that shouldn't be there right? HEHEEHE

bido0915

Sep 15, 2020
Is this game a kinetic novel?
Are this game going to adding some optional item in future update?

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So far a decent game

Seems to be a kinetic novel tho

But story wise it could become interesting

With the MC his memmory loss and his upbringing as a assasin

Will keep a eye on this one

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Although there seem to be as many holes in the plot as a fishing net, this doesn't appear to be the train wreck many comments have made it out to be. LOTS of flashbacks and exposition could fill in the holes and other wise this has some promise. I may have to go back and change my MC's name because everytime something like this come up.....

screenshot0001.png

my brain first sees it as "Oh, Shit!" and I wonder what they don't want to get caught doing :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
although moments later I would have told her to get fucked and moved out because it's none of her business if my meeting was with a woman or not. . She needs to learn her place in my life and it is not gatekeeper.

• Haha
Reactions: JohnF95zone

Fatcatson

Jun 27, 2020
the game is very good, the story and the character designs are very show.
I wish there were dialogue options for us to follow the story and have different paths with decisions that the protagonist (the people who play) must choose.
But so far the game is surprising me.

4.30 star(s) 37 Votes