VN Ren'Py Lycoris Radiata [Ch.6 Public] [Kuro]

4.30 star(s) 37 Votes

Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020
Decent story so far, the plot has some holes in but it's still a good read. Some interesting characters to start us off, Diana & Artemis seem like they could be a lot of fun, Nobume is very mysterious, not sure what her deal is yet and Akira, can't tell if she has a brother complex or is just very controlling, her conversation after you returned from Luna was weird.

Would be nice to know some future tags and if this is going to be a KN or VN as we have yet to have any choices.

Reactions: Jaango

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I was curious about the name of the game and looked up "lycoris". For those of us who are botanically challanged - "Lycoris" is the name of the spider-lily plant. In some cultures this plant represents "death and reincarnation"

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinteresting...... :unsure:

deepens the plot a little. ;)

Probably (possibly?) not literal death and reincarnation, but the death and reincarnation of the character (MC in this case).

chefftali

Jan 2, 2018
i dont usually, actually never, comment. i just enjoy stuff, or not
but this one took my interest, enough to look to the comments
and im disappointed by a lot of them

to the author
dont be discoureged by negative comments
i very much liked what i saw(both story and graphics)
im sorry i cant support you financially
but i hope you success
+1 fan for your fanlist!
keep up the good work sir

MrEight

Aug 26, 2019
i dont usually, actually never, comment. i just enjoy stuff, or not
but this one took my interest, enough to look to the comments
and im disappointed by a lot of them
I am the same, I typically don't comment and just lurk on everything, including this one. This story has potential and, just in case no one knows, the dev openly stated this is their first time working on a VN so people cutting them some slack would be nice. The game isn't going to be perfect and being too harsh can kill a person's drive to continue working on the game. I'm not trying to point any fingers, I'm just making an observation and opinion. As long as the dev keeps working on this story and observing all the feedback then he can only improve his skills both in storytelling as well as in scene layouts and characters models.

I'm all for darker/blander color pallets that paint an "empty" feeling cast of characters as well as a darker, bloodier story. I hope this new dev keeps going, I'd like to see where it all goes.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Just caught up to the update, and have to say I'm actually quite impressed with this one.

Several interesting characters all around (though at the moment I find Luna and Nobume to be the best), and what I find the best out of them all is that there is tons of world building; the 8 Families/Clans, DEVA, and other miscellaneous factions all around each with their own motives.

Some spelling and grammar errors I've found here and there, but I don't think it affected my enjoyment of the game.

So yeah. Looking forward to the future updates with this one.

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
He replaced me as the Proofreader for the remake, and I can't be bothered fixing the spelling and grammar mistakes that the new proofreader has missed. And there's a few of them...

At least let your proofreader know IF you're deciding to replace them..

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
I thought that there'd be a new chapter accompanying the remake... did dev tells when is the next chapter going to be released?

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
My thoughts on the remake, I really like his (mc) snarky personality, kinda like defense mechanism, although I don't see the point of this remake, why not include new content alongside this remake?

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
I feel like the remake did not really add too much either; no major plot change or major new characters, so it feels like it was not needed. Also, it feels like the MC became way more of a douchbag.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Honestly? The "Remake" was a stupid decision.

MC was fine before. Now he just come across as one of those edgy anime fucks chou chou ni bou (or however you spell it) that you just want to punch in the face.

I mean, sure the story was janky and all, but it was a lot better than many HS2/Kk generic trash the weebs come up with, in here.

Now it seems the author decided to bring his shit closer to those weebs, like it's a good thing. Why, mate? Just... why? You were doing pretty damn decent...

Goddamn shame. What's next, incest and lolis?

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
Check latest updates page.
Click on game with funny name.
Check tags.
See romance listed.
Look at 2nd preview pic.
Feels the love...

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
Nice update, but I'm not entirely sold on the Dissociative Identity Disorder, it could go either way. Well, can't wait for more.

Reactions: lunar517

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
Ikr? hahaha!

But honestly, I do personally prefer HS1 models in general. They are in fact my favorites, especially once they are post processed with original/special/personal touches (I mean, it's obvious with my signatures lmao). But I do really like the HS2 ones, but not as much. But with that said I'd take HS models, or anything in that style, over Daz/Hyperrealist models any day. Don't get me wrong, there IS games that are among my favorites that use those, but usually it's either because they also made them look super unique in some way or another and/or it's counter balanced by super hot content and/or incredible story and etc.
yep self styled HS1 models still look the best to me too, seems a lot harder to give characters their own style with HS2, tho for newbe devs HS2 is much easier to not make an ugly monstrosity.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DoofusMan

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Well, at least you have a (later) choice to either be an edgy fuck or a normal person so that is potentially quite nice. I wasn't vibin' with the MC but now... maybe.

4.30 star(s) 37 Votes