VN Ren'Py Lyla's Curse [v0.1.52] [Voodoo Monkey]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
Still trying to figure out how the hell could a blowjob " feel good " for the person who does it... Come on you have a dick forcing its way down your throat do you really think it would feel good ?! Of course it must hurt more than it feels good !

I KNOW it's just a game, but still, I must be the only male here who find a woman who looks like she enjoys way too much giving head ( even in games ) totally unappealing.
Its more about the submissive mindset. You enjoy pleasuring the other person. As someone who does get hot from giving head, I find the thoughts of having the other persons pleasure levels under my own control really hot.

This may just be me tho.

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
Still trying to figure out how the hell could a blowjob " feel good " for the person who does it... Come on you have a dick forcing its way down your throat do you really think it would feel good ?! Of course it must hurt more than it feels good !

I KNOW it's just a game, but still, I must be the only male here who find a woman who looks like she enjoys way too much giving head ( even in games ) totally unappealing.
I have 2 friends who's wives both admit they get really horny from sucking dick. Note getting horny doesn't mean they feel physical pleasure, but pleasuring their man really turns them on. They like doing it though.

Most content gets it wrong. Women will never orgasm by blowing someone. Obviously there are exemptions to everything but in general, total fiction.

So when I see non-consent stories with women enjoying rape, or an orgasming women giving head I shake my head in disappointment, because they aren't creating reasonable reactions, but are just playing to tropes.

GandiIV

Sep 28, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I understand people who like to give pleasure, I myself enjoy giving pleasure to my girlfriend but what I was trying to say is that when something like a dick is entering your throat that must not be pleasant for you even if you enjoy giving your partner pleasure, that doesn't mean it feels good for you.

That's why I reacted to this comment, " during the blowjob scene, her face needs to look pretty. Right now the blowjob looks more like it would hurt than feel good ". She NEEDS to look pretty while having her mouth stretch open and having to constantly control her gag reflex and the fact that apparently it automatically feels good to have something make back and forth movements in your throat... That's what triggered me a little, even if it's just for a game. Sorry if I offended you :)

Witar

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Holy shit this game is amazing. Both art and animation.
Keep it up woodoo monkey!

Reactions: Barg0

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
yep same her not when i knock but on the dialog.
Bhobs_Konstruction.rpy in line 260,262 and 263 switch could not choose a displayable.

asada2233

Mar 16, 2018
Just download from his patreon. It has the bug free files

For the update itself I dont know what to say.
There is less then 20min of new content if you patiently read every single line.
This is by far the most promising game on the entire forum, but with this dynamic this game will be finished in 3+ years in the best case scenario.
I know that he is just one guy, but 20 min of reinforcing already present set up and one new location/picture is not what i was hoping after 3 months of waiting.
Good luck to this project, i will revisit it in a year if i remember :D

dividead

May 1, 2017
I didn't originally like the art and I still think it's a bit unpolished but it fits the game and it grew on me, otherwise it's a great start.

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
This is by far the most promising game on the entire forum, but with this dynamic this game will be finished in 3+ years in the best case scenario.
I like the intro... like it was mind blowing good. Saying that best thing on the forum??? I feel like you are exaggerating.

The game play AFTER the into was shocking hollow. Where it started as a fun narrative driven game, it turned into an open world generic directionless mess.

I keep hoping that it will go some where but since the into it has gone almost no where. I don't even know what this update added. It's a shame.

anschwww

May 10, 2017

Lylas Curse V0.1.31 Hotfix(Note: I had to reupload V0.1.30, a bug was found that I overlooked and I reuploaded the files accordingly. If your game crashes in Bhobs area, redownload from this link.)
This should be the stable build from the test version V0.1.27. If you happen find any bugs, please don't hesitate to post it in the comments, or send me an email at voodoomonkey88@gmail.com

I've sent this build off to Booom313 to work his magic to port this build to Android.
Note: This version doesn't tell you when you've reached the end of the content as you can now just click around the playable area now instead of being brought back to the main menu.

Also, if you're not aware, there's a Lyla's Curse discord where we can all make fun of each other fairly :D

There's a bug reporting section in there if that would be easier for peeps. Or if they would just want to talk with me in person about the project, I'm all game.

The game can be downloaded at the following links:

Windows/Linux:
Mac:

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes